Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold The Drop and IK Black 76 to Juanjo. Excellent transaction and fast payment. Friendly and very patient person, as it took a couple of days for the license transfer. I highly recommend him! Thanks! :tu:

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:51 am Sold The Drop and IK Black 76 to Juanjo. Excellent transaction and fast payment. Friendly and very patient person, as it took a couple of days for the license transfer. I highly recommend him! Thanks! :tu:
Bought from LoveEnigma18: great seller, fast and painless deal, 2 thumbs up!
The mind boggles.

Bought U-he Repro from simmo75. He was a prince about the whole affair!

Thanks again for the smooth transaction!

Matt

ttamelbon wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:39 am Bought U-he Repro from simmo75. He was a prince about the whole affair!

Thanks again for the smooth transaction!

Matt
Many thanks Matt, you were awesome to deal with.
Enjoy Repro!

Bought Ableton Live 9 Suite from jaggedarray. Easy transaction, thanks.

Just bought Reaktor 6 from el-bo. The transaction went easy and with positive attitude.
Thanks el-bo :)

Sold Reaktor 6 to audiomon. Solid guy to deal with. Highly recommended :tu:

Purchased Reason 11 Intro from compressedform. The license transfer was fast. He is a good seller. Cheers !

Recommendation for a successful transaction with gebz_15 :tu:

Bought Supercharger GT from drdriller. Good seller. Fast and great commucation. Thank you.

Sold Komplete 9 Update to Twipum. Seemless transaction. Thank you. :)

Just bought RC-20 from ttb . Perfect seller. Highly recommended

Sold RC-20 to paolostylo. Great communication and I hope to deal with him again. Highly recommended buyer! Thanks.

Sold bx oberhausen to Wanterkeelt. Super straight up and smooth to deal with. Even though i had some problems beeing online he sticked to what was said. So 5 stars..

I bought Valhalla Room from "DARWISH", smooth communication & transaction…Would buy from again.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”