Xhun Audio LittleOne : version 4.x Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
LittleOne

no advice?
ho-hum...

I assume the expansion packs show in the menu but are only available if purchased. Consider them a mini-advertisement.
바보

A very annoying advertisement. We did purchase the VSTi after all. We didn't put up a for rent sign or get paid for renting out GUI space.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

and what happens if you don't want to buy anything, the best thing to do would at least make it a preference you can turn on or off. and perhaps label them for what they are. at the moment it is simply misleading..

My real intention was indeed to include in the presets browser (beside the name of each missing/not purchased Expansion) something like :

:D :hug:
bruno @ Xhun Audio || www.xhun-audio.com || Twitter || Instagram

Yeah you could at least had a nag screen every time it loads saying: You have [x] number of preset bundles left to buy. How do you expect to possibly make decent music without the whole lot? and then pop up a browser window of the store page :D

... and then a 'do you wish to continue' nag screen.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

xhunaudio wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 10:24 am My real intention was indeed to include in the presets browser (beside the name of each missing/not purchased Expansion) something like :

:D :hug:
still, kudos for making such a great-sounding instrument.
i look forward to future versions with modified GUI and that.
you have a really contender in the overloaded VSTi market...
don't take criticism to heart if you can help it : )

inkwarp wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 8:24 pm you have a really contender in the overloaded VSTi market...
Thank you, I'm glad you like it :)

I think "Virtual Instruments" market can't be considered "overloaded". Instead, "Analogue Modeling Virtual Instruments" market, yes - it can be considered a little bit overloaded.

About this aspect, I'll start a separate thread soon.

And here's the thread/topic :

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=527121

Analogue electronics technology -VS- Something different

Hi, when will this be Catalina compatible?
I just sold some music that I can’t stem out the Little One parts. This is quite a problem for me.

simmo75 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:58 am Hi, when will this be Catalina compatible?
The email that he sent on the 17th sounds like it'll be more 'will this ever' rather than 'when will this' :
Dear Customer,

Besides Microsoft Windows, Xhun Audio products are made to be fully compatible with all Apple macOS operating systems up to macOS Mojave (version 10.14). Xhun Audio products are not compatible with macOS Catalina (version 10.15).

Due to the recent, very questionable strategies adopted by Apple with their macOS Catalina operating system (for example, a completely missing support for all legacy softwares - apps, drivers, plugins, etc.), it is strongly recommended not to upgrade to macOS Catalina or most of pro audio softwares (apps and plugins) may definitely stop working.

On the long-term scenario - as it is already happening in the music / pro audio industry - a migration to Microsoft Windows operating systems is highly recommended for all the current professional macOS users.

Thank you for your attention !

Bruno
Xhun Audio

Oh f**k...
That has screwed me on this job.
Not a good decision on the devs behalf.

Thanks for sharing the email mcbpete, I didn’t receive it.

Unfortunately most devs are going to support Catalina+, but also most professionals won’t upgrade to Catalina for a long time... There are maybe 2-3 years until this becomes difficult. I hope that the better devs by then also support Linux... (And that Linux finally conquers the desktop...)
The dev strike does not seem to happen, because the devs welcome the better crack protection it seems...
If its the fee Xhun prevents to notarize his babies, we could start a collection...

Tj Shredder wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:08 am Unfortunately most devs are going to support Catalina+, but also most professionals won’t upgrade to Catalina for a long time... There are maybe 2-3 years until this becomes difficult. I hope that the better devs by then also support Linux... (And that Linux finally conquers the desktop...)
The dev strike does not seem to happen, because the devs welcome the better crack protection it seems...
If its the fee Xhun prevents to notarize his babies, we could start a collection...
I am a professional, but had no choice with Catalina due to having to get a new Mac recently. Nearly all the devs support Catalina now. I guess I can kiss goodbye to Xhun and will have to replace the Little One sounds I’ve used.

Return to “Instruments”