Does u-he Diva ever go on sale?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Musicians are artists, so they need to do what they need to do :hihi:
Don't all pros start out as hobbyists?
I bought an expensive synth early on and I am happy I didn't waste much time with freeware or cheap mediocre stuff.

your point?

To drag out a pointless conversation in which the various sides will never agree ;)

rezoneight wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:56 pm To drag out a pointless conversation in which the various sides will never agree ;)
yes they will.

Oh no they won’t

im behind you :evil:

AnX wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:34 pmyour point?
My point is that to an aspiring musician a professional synth plugin is not a luxury.

And no, we will never agree :hihi:

e-crooner wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:05 pm
AnX wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:34 pmyour point?
My point is that to an aspiring musician a professional synth plugin is not a luxury.
of course it is, it is in no way a necessity

unless of course you, think ppl can only make professional music on professional plugins (whatever they are.... might need citation on that)

Well, I assume a lot more professional music is made using $XXX synths rather than Synth1 etc.
And some people think strategically from the very start. So they buy a top synth and build a pool of hundreds or thousands of patches over the years as they become more and more professional.

e-crooner wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:15 pm Well, I assume...
there's you biggest mistake

end of conversation

AnX wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:22 pm
e-crooner wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:15 pm Well, I assume...
there's you biggest mistake

end of conversation
Not at all. It is quite logical, actually.

e-crooner wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:15 pm Well, I assume a lot more professional music is made using $XXX synths rather than Synth1 etc.
And some people think strategically from the very start. So they buy a top synth and build a pool of hundreds or thousands of patches over the years as they become more and more professional.
I bought Logic for $199. It came with a TON of built-in instruments, samples, etc. You're saying that someone couldn't make music with just the stuff that is included with any of the modern DAWs? Thats nonsense.

Any sales coming up!!??

Sale please please pretty please :D

If you're an existing user of some u-he software, do they ever offer a slight discount if you then decide to buy the Everything Bundle?

Curse you for bumping this thread! I figured maybe someone bumped it because they were having a sale ;_;

Return to “Instruments”