[Intro pricing extended] Available now: T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb

is there going to be a crossgrade price?
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

MadDogE134 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:04 am is there going to be a crossgrade price?
This is a T-RackS single processor, those do not have crossgrade pricing.

250 bucks for a handful of impulse responses taped behind a bright GUI... and this in a world where we can buy a classic Valhalla plugin verb for 50 bucks.

In other words: hard pass.

Actually, why so much more that the other T-Racks processors? I'm not understanding that price point. :shrug:

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:30 am
Neon Breath wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:19 pm Too bad Elton John’s studio isn’t there, it’s on his price range for a plugin.
Sorry, we're not going to release something of this quality at $29.99
Thats OK ,... others will :tu:
HM

thnx for the info peter cheers
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

Knowing IKMM, it's probably great but the price ...
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

does IK Multimedia have the balls to pull off Abbey Road rooms?

the answer is no. noway. not in a thousand years. why even bother to ask, it's ridiculous.

I own T-Racks 5 Max and the Tape Collection and am interested to see how both Sunset Sound and Tape Collection will integrate into new versions of T-Racks.
However, I already own some wonderful sounding reverbs :-

LiquidSonics :- Illusion, Lustrious Plates and Reverberate 2
Acorn :- Verberate 2
NI :- RC24 and RC48
Waves :- H-Reverb
Arturia :- REV Plate 140
PSP :- 2445
IK Multimedia :- CSR
Steinberg :- stock daw reverbs

Not sure what Sunset Sound will bring to the table yet!?

dickiefunk wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:02 am Not sure what Sunset Sound will bring to the table yet!?
Well, I guess the sound of Sunset Sound Studios! It does seem awfully expensive though.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

Anyone who is willing to pay more than 30 bucks for this (= 12 impulses and a redundant GUI) is either clueless (as in newbie), a fool and / or a complete victim to marketing and his own GAS tendencies. There are much better impulses out there for free which you can run in freeware convolution processors and then you will not have to deal with IKM's totally useless authorization scheme. Just my 0.02 €

I'm quite content with Logic's Space Designer and Chromaverb. Both excellent.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

i'll wait a couple of years and get it on an inevitable "buy one get 20 free" sale.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

It is hilarious the lengths reps go to in attempting to justify the price and then in 6 months it's on sale for it's real value at usually less than 1/4 of the original prices. Needless silly games.

For those wanting studio IRs - Waves IR-1 can net you 10 different studios as just one of the many categories of supplied impulse recordings for only 40 dollars

Return to “Effects”