Phase Plant... Thoughts?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Phase Plant

From now on I officially pledge my allegiance to Virus TI, Serum and Sylenth! May Heaven punish me should I ever decide to go Phase Plant!
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

rj0 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:26 pm ...potential customers can be a pain-in-the-ass with our questions and opinions...
My prime directives are to answer questions, take note of opinions, and make the occasional misguided comment.

Not really sure how the third one made the list tbh.

Its part of the job. Your colleague from IKM is better at that point though... :hihi:
We need entertaining representatives, its less entertaining if they would never fail. And what you learn here will pass on (eventually) to the CEO...

Tj Shredder wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:34 am Its part of the job. Your colleague from IKM is better at that point though... :hihi:
We need entertaining representatives, its less entertaining if they would never fail. And what you learn here will pass on (eventually) to the CEO...
:)

Thanks. Now I'm taking notes from IKM... :D

StuSmith wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:34 am
rj0 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:26 pm ...potential customers can be a pain-in-the-ass with our questions and opinions...
My prime directives are to answer questions, take note of opinions, and make the occasional misguided comment.

Not really sure how the third one made the list tbh.
Glad to hear it.

Just remember that combining it's great, it's perfect, and everybody loves it (except you, apparently), along with something like take it or leave it, or apparently it's not for you, coming from a company representative, just might not come across well (and not just to the individual you are responding to).
Last edited by rj0 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

:x :x :x

Missed the sale by a matter of minutes

"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:16 pm :x :x :x

When did it end? It said the 24th?

tdm71 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:02 pm
Mushy Mushy wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:16 pm :x :x :x

When did it end? It said the 24th?
Which is today :hihi:

Right, but wouldn’t that be at the end of today?

tdm71 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:23 pm Right, but wouldn’t that be at the end of today?
Yep, that’s what I thought too. Evidently not.

Back in 2016 Audio Plugin Deals had a $100 deal on all the KH Snapins plus Multipass and some other things. It didn't include the premium EQs which I bought later on $50 deal. I picked up Faturator and Disperser 2nd hand. Just recently I got a discount on the sale price to get PP. I just added up what I spent: $250 for everything they sell now. That's from waiting for good sales. So that possibly represents a benchmark for those of you wanting to get these products and are ok to wait for sales.

plexuss wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:38 pm Back in 2016 Audio Plugin Deals had a $100 deal on all the KH Snapins plus Multipass and some other things. It didn't include the premium EQs which I bought later on $50 deal. I picked up Faturator and Disperser 2nd hand. Just recently I got a discount on the sale price to get PP. I just added up what I spent: $250 for everything they sell now. That's from waiting for good sales. So that possibly represents a benchmark for those of you wanting to get these products and are ok to wait for sales.
That seems like a very good approach.

What would you consider the worst approach?

Mushy Mushy wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:25 pm
tdm71 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:23 pm Right, but wouldn’t that be at the end of today?
Yep, that’s what I thought too. Evidently not.
That's frustrating.

It's taken awhile, but I've finally learned that PB sale dates end very, very early in the day, and instead use the day before as the actual deadline.
Last edited by rj0 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I was surprised too seemed to finish early (the sale)

But I think me as a casual.user the monthly better option as I'll probably sub for two three months create the odd basic track then move into something else

Also nothing against kolohearts as fantastic product but to me rent even for 12 months worth it as likely the next latest and greatest out by then be it zebra 3 or.something else. Plugins are always pushing the boundaries

Return to “Instruments”