Trying to decide on Cassetto DND. Have a few questions.

Official support for: hgsounds.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm trying to get a feeling for how Cassetto DND sounds. I'm assuming that when we drag and drop samples onto the 2 oscillators, they are used kinda like how wavetables are used like high frequency oscillators as opposed to a granular technique where you can adjust the speed of the scanning of the sample. Is this the case? So if I use my own samples, they'll mostly contribute to the tonality of the oscillators but won't really sound like the original sample in any way.

Sorry for the basic question but I'm hoping to find something that sounds different from a wavetable synthesizer.

Thanks for insight on this.

Greg

Hi Greg, it just uses samples, so they will sound like the samples playing back through Cassetto Filters and effects. It will sound like whatever WAVs you drop into it.

if you buy and aren’t happy, just let me know and I’ll refund you :)

Astralp wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:56 pm Hi Greg, it just uses samples, so they will sound like the samples playing back through Cassetto Filters and effects. It will sound like whatever WAVs you drop into it.

if you buy and aren’t happy, just let me know and I’ll refund you :)
O thanks Andy! I appreciate that. I'm sure I'll love it. A friend offered to get me one of your instruments as a birthday gift so I'm perusing! :)

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”