GRANULIZER 2 Released | Inertia Sound Systems

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Granulizer 2

I guess it depends on the setups cause I never had any issues nor problems while using it extensively.

PierreJoseff wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:23 am unfortunately Granulizer is really not very stable and crashed my live regularly unlike other granular processors (spacecraft for example is super stable). As a result, I use it very little in my productions...
Pierre, so sorry you are experiencing crashes with your setup. We want you to start using it more in your productions :) If you can, send us the project that is crashing it for you on live, along with the info about the OS, DAW, and if it produces a crash report at admin@inertiasoundsystems.com

enCiphered wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:28 am
PierreJoseff wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:23 am unfortunately Granulizer is really not very stable and crashed my live regularly unlike other granular processors (spacecraft for example is super stable). As a result, I use it very little in my productions...
I agree, one of the most unstable and cpu intensive plugins compared to other, similar ones. I would even go a step further and say that in this state, this plugins shouldn´t be offered for sale.
enCiphered, if you can send us the project that is producing this behavior for you, including your DAW, OS information at admin@inertiasoundsystems.com and we'd be happy to figure this out. We don't want people who trust us with their purchases to feel that way.

As a general note we're hard on the next iteration of GRANULIZER 2, which has tons of fixes, new features and optimizations (which will be free of course).

That being said, we are doing the offer for people to get a chance to get it at a much better price, and reap the benefits of the next update.

As always if anyone needs help, or is having an issue, we are always available through our email for support (for a more to the point discussion, if it's something complicated) or here in the forums.

Thank you all for supporting our passion in developing there products!

granulizer 2.2 banner@2x.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Looks great!
Are we talking about a “real” coming soon?
:hyper:

nordickvr wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:34 pm Looks great!
Are we talking about a “real” coming soon?
:hyper:
Yes! We're doing the final round of tests. Buckle your seatbelts, we're bringing alot with this update :)

Looking forward to this, is it a free update for us customers?

simmo75 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:30 am Looking forward to this, is it a free update for us customers?
Of course! Free upgrade to all GRANULIZER 2 users. we got you fam :D

Big juicy update!

I thought we were there :ud:

Hello All,
GRANULIZER 2.2 is out!

This is a free upgrade for all GRANULIZER 2 owners.
We are celebrating its release with 50% discount price for the next few days!

https://www.inertiasoundsystems.com

Cheers!

Yes!

Woot!
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Return to “Instruments”