[rock] parklane street

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is a song about the life, the people and the
creatures in our park. Maybe your park is similar?

:arrow: direct link:

http://enroe.bplaced.net/21_mn/23_songs ... street.mp3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You never know what kind of wights and ouphes are
floating along:

:!: info (our website): "parklane street"

:x video link: video "parklane street"(youtube)
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Cool. I like it. Definite quirky 80s like vocals. Maybe early 90s. Interesting video too. Well done. :tu:

Great song! It is somewhat familiar sounding but with hints of strangeness which help convey the other worldliness the lyrics describe. The guitars are sounding very good here.

I had some trouble understanding the words but found your helpful lyrics PDF. :)

The video is creative. The masks and folks in the park contribute a lot to the atmosphere.

Great job overall! :tu:

Very 80s, I like it. Reminds me of being a kid
Not really my thing but the guitar is a really good and it all seems to go together

wagtunes wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:13 am Cool. I like it. Definite quirky 80s like vocals. Maybe early 90s. Interesting video too. Well done. :tu:
Thank you!

Frantz wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:01 am Great song! It is somewhat familiar sounding but with hints of strangeness which help convey the other worldliness the lyrics describe. The guitars are sounding very good here.

I had some trouble understanding the words but found your helpful lyrics PDF. :)

The video is creative. The masks and folks in the park contribute a lot to the atmosphere.

Great job overall! :tu:
Thanks, I appreciate your value very much. :)

donkeyhorsegoat wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:47 am Very 80s, I like it. Reminds me of being a kid
Not really my thing but the guitar is a really good and it all seems to go together
Yeah, I do not aim at an 80ies style. I just do what sounds good for me.
Thanks!

You had me at the opening riff. I'll echo what Frantz said about the guitars. They combined very well, and the song works very well, both with the video and on its own.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:44 am You had me at the opening riff. I'll echo what Frantz said about the guitars. They combined very well, and the song works very well, both with the video and on its own.

Good work :)
Thank you!

It's always great to see an actual video with something happening rather than a static image or a graphic EQ bobbing along the entire track. Looks like you put a decent amount of effort into it, and it's paid off IMO.

Interesting song too! Win all round :)

sjm wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:18 pm It's always great to see an actual video with something happening rather than a static image or a graphic EQ bobbing along the entire track. Looks like you put a decent amount of effort into it, and it's paid off IMO.

Interesting song too! Win all round :)
Yeah, the video production was quite extra-time and extra-fun. Thanks!

Really like the video but mp3 audio was a better. I have no experience working with video so thought I'd mention it.
Enough going on thru out the song to keep it interesting.

MRT wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:52 am Really like the video but mp3 audio was a better.
Interesting obvervation! That was not clear to me ... mmh?
MRT wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:52 am I have no experience working with video so thought I'd mention it.
Enough going on thru out the song to keep it interesting.
Thank you! :D

Return to “Music Cafe”