[rock] parklane street

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
enroe
KVRian
1161 posts since 19 Mar, 2008 from germany

Post Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:40 pm

This is a song about the life, the people and the
creatures in our park. Maybe your park is similar?

:arrow: direct link:

http://enroe.bplaced.net/21_mn/23_songs ... street.mp3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You never know what kind of wights and ouphes are
floating along:

:!: info (our website): "parklane street"

:x video link: video "parklane street"(youtube)
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

User avatar
wagtunes
KVRAF
18192 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Re: [rock] parklane street

Post Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:13 pm

Cool. I like it. Definite quirky 80s like vocals. Maybe early 90s. Interesting video too. Well done. :tu:

User avatar
Frantz
KVRAF
5307 posts since 18 Jul, 2008 from New York

Re: [rock] parklane street

Post Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:01 pm

Great song! It is somewhat familiar sounding but with hints of strangeness which help convey the other worldliness the lyrics describe. The guitars are sounding very good here.

I had some trouble understanding the words but found your helpful lyrics PDF. :)

The video is creative. The masks and folks in the park contribute a lot to the atmosphere.

Great job overall! :tu:

donkeyhorsegoat
KVRer
11 posts since 3 Feb, 2020

Re: [rock] parklane street

Post Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:47 pm

Very 80s, I like it. Reminds me of being a kid
Not really my thing but the guitar is a really good and it all seems to go together

enroe
KVRian
1161 posts since 19 Mar, 2008 from germany

Re: [rock] parklane street

Post Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:18 pm

wagtunes wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:13 pm
Cool. I like it. Definite quirky 80s like vocals. Maybe early 90s. Interesting video too. Well done. :tu:
Thank you!
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

enroe
KVRian
1161 posts since 19 Mar, 2008 from germany

Re: [rock] parklane street

Post Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:20 pm

Frantz wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:01 pm
Great song! It is somewhat familiar sounding but with hints of strangeness which help convey the other worldliness the lyrics describe. The guitars are sounding very good here.

I had some trouble understanding the words but found your helpful lyrics PDF. :)

The video is creative. The masks and folks in the park contribute a lot to the atmosphere.

Great job overall! :tu:
Thanks, I appreciate your value very much. :)
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

enroe
KVRian
1161 posts since 19 Mar, 2008 from germany

Re: [rock] parklane street

Post Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:23 pm

donkeyhorsegoat wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:47 pm
Very 80s, I like it. Reminds me of being a kid
Not really my thing but the guitar is a really good and it all seems to go together
Yeah, I do not aim at an 80ies style. I just do what sounds good for me.
Thanks!
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

User avatar
seismic1
KVRAF
9406 posts since 13 Mar, 2009 from UK

Re: [rock] parklane street

Post Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:44 pm

You had me at the opening riff. I'll echo what Frantz said about the guitars. They combined very well, and the song works very well, both with the video and on its own.

Good work :)

enroe
KVRian
1161 posts since 19 Mar, 2008 from germany

Re: [rock] parklane street

Post Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:40 am

seismic1 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:44 pm
You had me at the opening riff. I'll echo what Frantz said about the guitars. They combined very well, and the song works very well, both with the video and on its own.

Good work :)
Thank you!
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

sjm
KVRAF
1998 posts since 17 Apr, 2004

Re: [rock] parklane street

Post Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:18 am

It's always great to see an actual video with something happening rather than a static image or a graphic EQ bobbing along the entire track. Looks like you put a decent amount of effort into it, and it's paid off IMO.

Interesting song too! Win all round :)
Voted KVR's resident drunk Robert Smith impersonator (thanks Frantz!)

https://soundcloud.com/steevm/

enroe
KVRian
1161 posts since 19 Mar, 2008 from germany

Re: [rock] parklane street

Post Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:35 am

sjm wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:18 am
It's always great to see an actual video with something happening rather than a static image or a graphic EQ bobbing along the entire track. Looks like you put a decent amount of effort into it, and it's paid off IMO.

Interesting song too! Win all round :)
Yeah, the video production was quite extra-time and extra-fun. Thanks!
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

MRT
KVRian
1111 posts since 3 Dec, 2002

Re: [rock] parklane street

Post Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:52 am

Really like the video but mp3 audio was a better. I have no experience working with video so thought I'd mention it.
Enough going on thru out the song to keep it interesting.

Return to “Music Cafe”