New Linux builds, updated to rev. 9775

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I decided to avoid my comments on all of this, because I don't want to force you to respond in any way.

You have my full support and comprehension, as a software developer.

I thank for your work. I have all your products because they really sounds so good.

I decided to stop playing hardware synths live, at the moment at least, and use only VST and controllers, mainly because your synths and discoDSP DiscoveryPRO. And Pianoteq.

Thank you again.
Fabrizio

I've fixed it, new builds may come soon.

abique wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:21 am I've fixed it, new builds may come soon.
Great, thank you!

thx abique

abique wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:21 am I've fixed it, new builds may come soon.
Dear Alex. We love you.

Thanks a lot Alex...
Just curios of what the crash was about and why was it restricted to Ardour (and of course Mixbus)... Can you tell us?

Alberto

Good grief :dog:
Hive 2 comes with hunderds of new presets :hyper:

And huge new capabilities, and there's no cash needed 8)

Thanks to all you generous folks involved.
Live long and prosper !!! :party: That's an :x ORDER :x :lol:

I'm still really looking forward to these.
My big hope is that they'll suddenly show up together with smoking hot Uhbik 2.0 builds. :ud:

After fixing the crash bug that only happened with Ardour/Mixbus, we instantly found another crash happening when trying to load presets in Ardour. This bug isn't fixed yet.

tasmaniandevil wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:09 pm After fixing the crash bug that only happened with Ardour/Mixbus, we instantly found another crash happening when trying to load presets in Ardour. This bug isn't fixed yet.
While you're at it: Ardour has been crashing when you *save* a patch in a u-he plugin for a while, too:

https://tracker.ardour.org/view.php?id=7731

Would be great if you could address that crash as well.

kapsap wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:24 am
tasmaniandevil wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:09 pm After fixing the crash bug that only happened with Ardour/Mixbus, we instantly found another crash happening when trying to load presets in Ardour. This bug isn't fixed yet.
While you're at it: Ardour has been crashing when you *save* a patch in a u-he plugin for a while, too:

https://tracker.ardour.org/view.php?id=7731

Would be great if you could address that crash as well.
As a reminder, that bug is fixed in the Ardour 6.x branch.

skottish wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:22 pm
As a reminder, that bug is fixed in the Ardour 6.x branch.
Oh, great, I didn't know this!

New revisions of ACE, ColourCopy, Diva, Hive, Podolski, Presswerk, Satin, Twangström, and Zebra2 are available from the first post of this thread.
We are now at revision 9775 for those plugins.
Alex fixed the crash in Ardour/Mixbus when opening the plugin GUI.
The remaining Ardour issues are host issues, nothing we can do about that (see info in first post).

tasmaniandevil wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:59 am New revisions of ACE, ColourCopy, Diva, Hive, Podolski, Presswerk, Satin, Twangström, and Zebra2 are available from the first post of this thread.
We are now at revision 9775 for those plugins.
Alex fixed the crash in Ardour/Mixbus when opening the plugin GUI.
The remaining Ardour issues are host issues, nothing we can do about that (see info in first post).
Thank you so much!
This made me really happy.
So far everything works smoothly for me in Mixbus. :)

Thanks for the new builds!
I'm still having the 'non-closing window' issue. Although, I take this was not a target for this release?

Return to “u-he Linux support”