Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought D16 Decimort 2 from Radiophobic Workshop
U-He Colour Copy from LoveEnigma18
U-He Bazille from V0RT3X
D16 Toraverb from Lotuz2019
U-He Diva from Pulse Emitter
D16 Nithonat from db3

All of them are superb sellers, in each transaction I went first with PayPal payment and they all proceeded with license transfer afterwards. Very smooth, quick transactions. Highly recommend all of them!
Last edited by filvox on Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sold Bazille to Filvox, no problems!

He was kind enough to PM me and let me know he finally left me some feedback. :)
:borg:

bought pigments from compressedform, 11/10 seller

Sold Cyclop to KenStolting, and Soundtoys 5 to talboot. Both were smooth transactions, with quick payment.

Just sold Toontrack EZX to leo007, good to deal with and went very smoothly.

filvox wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:40 am ...
D16 Toraverb from Lotuz2019

All of them are superb sellers, in each transaction I went first with PayPal payment and they all proceeded with license transfer afterwards. Very smooth, quick transactions. Highly recommend all of them!
Thank you Filip. The sale and transfer was a pleasure and I can recommend you too. :tu:

Purchased NI Massive X from hgb. All fine. Fast communication and transfer. I recommend seller!

Just bought Traktor 3 from monophonK. Fast and easy transfer. Thanks monophonK :)

Managed to obtain UJAM VG IRON from sqigls. It was a better than expected transaction.

Bought Liquidsonics Reverberate 2 from rardier . Easy commucation and fast transfer. I advise him.
Thank you!

Bought Thermionik from MarcN58T. Fast and smooth transaction, highly recommended.

I sold Liquidsonics Reverberate 2 to nullik fast buyer , highly recommended!

audiomon wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:43 am Just bought Traktor 3 from monophonK. Fast and easy transfer. Thanks monophonK :)
Thank you too audiomon - perfect buyer :tu:

I bought Spire and Pigments from D-Fusion, an amazingly excellent seller !!

Purcahsed 3 KitPiece from Dallon426, was very smooth & fast.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”