Amplesound metal eclipse black screen

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, i’ve installed metal eclipse 3 on fl studio 20 and i’ve got a problem: the vst screen is totally black. If i play around with a midi keyboard i can hear the sound but the whole interface is dark. Does someone know what i can do?

Computer configuration? Video card? CPU?

Please open AME in AShost.

C:\Program Files\Ample Sound\ashost.exe

Open the setting panel, disable the OpenGL option, then restart the AME.

Googly Smythe wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:06 pm Computer configuration? Video card? CPU?
PC performance: Intel Core i5-2430M 2.40GHz (up to 3.00GHz), 8GB DDR3 1333MHz, 1.5 TB SATA 5400RPM, 1GB GT 540M Graphic Card.

mco945 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:37 pm
Googly Smythe wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:06 pm Computer configuration? Video card? CPU?
PC performance: Intel Core i5-2430M 2.40GHz (up to 3.00GHz), 8GB DDR3 1333MHz, 1.5 TB SATA 5400RPM, 1GB GT 540M Graphic Card.
There's the problem. A lot of plugins today require a bit more oomph from a GPU than they used too. If you want to run modern-ish software then it's time to upgrade your computer. :(

Btw, did the proposed solution work?

Open GL works on Mac, if you see black UI on standalone, please open e.g.
C:\Users\YOUR USER ID\Documents\Ample Sound\AGM\Configs\AGM_info.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<PROPERTIES>
<VALUE name="BufSize" val="22050"/>
<VALUE name="HasCmInst" val="1"/>
<VALUE name="PurgeAtStart" val="0"/>
<VALUE name="Version" val="3.1.0"/>
<VALUE name="Language" val="English"/>
<VALUE name="GLEnabled" val="false"/>
</PROPERTIES>

add code: <VALUE name="GLEnabled" val="false"/>

Googly Smythe wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:50 pm
mco945 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:37 pm
There's the problem. A lot of plugins today require a bit more oomph from a GPU than they used too. If you want to run modern-ish software then it's time to upgrade your computer. :(

Btw, did the proposed solution work?
Sadly no. I can’t locate the settings properly because i see all black even there. I’m searching for a screenshot so i can try to blindly changing the graphic setting.
Anyway thanks i think i’ll upgrade my graphic card because that seems the only problem. Anything else is working just fine if i diddly randomly.

Did you try to edit xml file?

... same problem in AGLP and adding code to xlm file completly solved it ... ty !

Return to “Ample Sound”