KVR Points totals not matching

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

At the top of the page as I navigate through the site I have a shield with a '10' on it, and if I hover over it, I see "10 KVR Points available to spend".

However, if I click on it, a window opens with the message "You have 0 KVR Points available to use", so I don't know if it's 10 or 0...

I get the same, but then, I haven't bought anything in the marketplace. Have you?

Mike I have no real knowledge on the points but when I click on the shield it says I can redeem those points by signing up for the newsletter...I already did a long time ago :shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

All ur point are belong 2 us :wheee:

what's yer point
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

debra1rlo wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:52 am All ur point are belong 2 us :wheee:
U haxored into teh KVR databases and stealed all teh point??//???!!!!!1111!!!
Last edited by Forgotten on Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forgotten wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:05 am
U hakzored into teh KVR databases and stealed all teh point??//???!!!!!1111!!!
i haz eleventy jillion point, i ownz teh kvr now :hyper:

debra1rlo wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:12 am
Forgotten wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:05 am
U hakzored into teh KVR databases and stealed all teh point??//???!!!!!1111!!!
i haz eleventy jillion point, i ownz teh kvr now :hyper:
Yay! Cat pics for evry wun!

My experience almost aligns with Forgotten's. I see 10 now (and while in the mod control panel), but 5 when not viewing a thread. Click the shield, it says I have 0 available. *shrug* I already knew I was pointless, no need to drive the, erm, point home.

I just went and clicked on subscribe even though I already was and I have points available

mine says 5, but when I click on it it says the 5 is a bonus when I start buying from "market place" so I guess its an intro offer?

i have no idea what it is tho, it's not the buy/sell forum, seems like a kvr shop of some description....

The KVR Points shield will be grey if you have zero points available. Green if you have points to use. Pink if you have points awarded but not yet claimed.

You can read about them at https://www.kvraudio.com/marketplace/kvr-points

Every KVR member has been awarded at least 5 points. Anyone who was already subscribed to the "KVRDeals & Giveaways Newsletter" received 10. Anyone who has purchased anything in the KVR marketplace may have got more based on whatever they purchased in the past, so different for everyone.

To "claim" the points we ask that you sign up to the new "KVR Marketplace News" email list. Doing so will "claim" the points, which can be used to get a discount on any future purchases in the KVR Marketplace.

You can claim your points and sign up to the "KVR Marketplace News" list at https://www.kvraudio.com/marketplace/kvr-points

FYI We created the new "KVR Marketplace News" email list because Dan @ KVR, who manages the KVR Marketplace, would like to send out focused KVR Marketplace emails on a more regular basis (featuring offers, new releases, etc.). The existing "KVRDeals & Giveaways Newsletter" list is intended to feature a deal summary email once a week plus special email promotions from third parties so we felt a more explicitly focused mailing list for the KVR Marketplace was appropriate. Willing recipients means happy customers, maybe :)

All email list subscriptions can be managed at https://www.kvraudio.com/account

Current KVR Marketplace Deals: https://www.kvraudio.com/marketplace/special-offers

Return to “Site Stuff”