Where is MSoundFactory full?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

I just installed the demo of MSoundFactory, and when i load it up, all i get is MSoundFactoryPlayer.

Where / how can i access the full version in order to try-b-4-i-buy?

Thanks! ....... Mr D

So when i load MSoundFactory in Ableton, it's called MSoundFactoryPlayer.

But if i first load MXXX, then open MSoundFactory inside MXXX, i do get the full version.

Is that just how it works? (you need to open it in MXXX?)

No, MSoundFactory (full) is a plug-in in its own right.

It sounds like you have bought a licence for MXXX but not for MSF, and your use of MSF is beyond the 15 days trial period.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Isn't the full version of MSF (also MPS and MDrummer) also fully and always accessible inside MXXX?

Mr D wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:51 pm Is that just how it works? (you need to open it in MXXX?)
No. MSoundFactory is a standalone plugin, but it can also be loaded in MXXX. You must have an expired demo, which will indeed revert to play-only — a Rompler.

David wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:40 pm Isn't the full version of MSF (also MPS and MDrummer) also fully and always accessible inside MXXX?
Inside, yes. However, MXXX does not buy you all the standalone plugins, meaning you can't use them outside of MXXX unless you purchase the standalone licences. If you only have an MXXX license, you have only purchased the ability to use all the modules inside MXXX. If you want to use the modules outside of MXXX, you need to purchase the individual licenses (or purchase a bundle).
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Yes, it looks like your trial has simply expired. Even if you didn't open it, you DAW scanned it, so...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

No worries guys, i bought it, now all is working!

^^^
Well, that's one way to solve the problem.
:)
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:37 pm ^^^
Well, that's one way to solve the problem.
:)
:D :love:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”