Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So, Stutter Edit is basically a glitch type effect?

Edit: Just read some tests about it, and, decided to shoot. :) Thanks for the tip. Seems like a very nice plugin.

Uncle E, is the XLN XO sale coming to JRRShop?

Question for UNCLE E:

Two plugs on my radar are on sale this weekend, but I couldn't find them discounted on JRRshop. Are these discounts direct from the developer only:

XLN XO (& Lite) on Sale: 30% off until 16th
https://www.xlnaudio.com/products/xo

Waves OVOX on sale for $69 plus an ADDITIONAL 30% off using "LOVE30" coupon ($48.30 in cart)

Thanks in advance Uncle.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Some good offers on Halion 6 (half price I think)

Competitive upgrade from Omnispbere etc £107 seems quite good value ?

What evidence do they need normally ? I have full USB installed version of Omnispbere 2 do they ask for copy of receipt ?

darewe wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:10 pm Uncle E, is the XLN XO sale coming to JRRShop?
Sorry, it doesn't look like it.

Buckster wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:31 pm Some good offers on Halion 6 (half price I think)

What evidence do they need normally ? I have full USB installed version of Omnispbere 2 do they ask for copy of receipt ?
Halion 6 is great at full price, so 1/2 price is definitely a deal. [I have Halion 6 and Omnisphere 2 and they do compliment each other.]
As far as competitive upgrades go, I've done a few of these, and the policies have been universally very liberal. I've used both receipts and installation emails, and devs have never given me a hard time. Can't recall having done this with Steinberg, but I can't imagine they would turn away a good customer.
Berfab

Uncle E wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:41 pm
darewe wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:10 pm Uncle E, is the XLN XO sale coming to JRRShop?
Sorry, it doesn't look like it.
What about the Valentine's discount of WAVES OVOX ?
Berfab

BERFAB wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:46 pm What about the Valentine's discount of WAVES OVOX ?
Thank you. Please enter coupon code "LOVE30" on checkout:

https://www.jrrshop.com/waves-ovox-vocal-resynthesis

Uncle E wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:53 pm
BERFAB wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:46 pm What about the Valentine's discount of WAVES OVOX ?
Thank you. Please enter coupon code "LOVE30" on checkout:

https://www.jrrshop.com/waves-ovox-vocal-resynthesis

Excellent!!
Berfab

Anyone know of any promo codes for Black Octopus Sound?
cheers

thanks - I'll give it a demo if I ever receive a trial licence key from Steinberg

reading the forums doesn't give me much confidence I'll necessarily receive one without asking directly even though it says its sent me one via email

their loss though
BERFAB wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:44 pm
Buckster wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:31 pm Some good offers on Halion 6 (half price I think)

Halion 6 is great at full price, so 1/2 price is definitely a deal. [I have Halion 6 and Omnisphere 2 and they do compliment each other.]
As far as competitive upgrades go, I've done a few of these, and the policies have been universally very liberal. I've used both receipts and installation emails, and devs have never given me a hard time. Can't recall having done this with Steinberg, but I can't imagine they would turn away a good customer.

Re: The Steinberg deal.

Is "HALion Sonic 3" the same product as Halion Sonic SE 3 that comes with Cubase Pro?

So my upgrade is $75?
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

They’re different - HS3 is the Rompler version of Halion that has the full 30gig sample library. HSSE3 has a much smaller library.

Gamma-UT wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:23 pm They’re different - HS3 is the Rompler version of Halion that has the full 30gig sample library. HSSE3 has a much smaller library.
thanks. so seems it worth it to go cross grade offer if one wants halion 6 full.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

BERFAB wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:44 pm Halion 6 is great at full price, so 1/2 price is definitely a deal.
2019 BF deal was Absolute 4 half price ($250) which includes Halion, the Grand, Padshop 2, Groove Agent and a pile of libraries. If you're not in a hurry, waiting for Absolute on sale is the way to go.

I'm happy getting Halion, but with already having Kontakt and many 3rd party libraries, using Halion presets didn't make it a game changer for me.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”