FR: Colorize already used mod sources

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey there,

today it came to my mind that it could become quite handy to see which mod sources are already in use, maybe like this:

2020-02-03_14-33-35.png

So that if one will maybe use a "new attack" or so without changing it for another already connected source, it is immediately visible which mod sources are being used already. A similar visualization could be done in the bottom palette of "per voice mod sources" maybe (for consistency at least).

Also I imagine that this might not be too problematic code-wise, since it would be just a flag with a color change ... maybe? :D .... that's not me to judge after all. Anyway I wanted to post this idea. ;)

All the best,
Manu
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

+1

Good idea.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Sounds like a good idea, I'm just not sure, if it will be easily done :)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Hey, this is no "no"! :party:

Thanks for the reply. I'll just look forward to what happens in the next updates. No pressure. ;)
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

+++++++++++++1

Done! :)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:55 pm Sounds like a good idea, I'm just not sure, if it will be easily done :)
MeldaProduction wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:54 pm Done! :)
Inhuman Meldaproduction strikes again, haha, nice. Thank you! :)

Tagirijus.de

Tagirijus wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:51 pm
MeldaProduction wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:55 pm Sounds like a good idea, I'm just not sure, if it will be easily done :)
MeldaProduction wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:54 pm Done! :)
Inhuman Meldaproduction strikes again, haha, nice. Thank you! :)
Haha thanks! :love:
I have to note that "inhuman" in czech is usually associated with dictators murdering half of the population and stuff :D :D
Vojtech

Well, you murder at least half the other developers so I rule the characterization to stand.

Well .... 1. Oops, hehe .. 2. Hexspa: haha! :D :D

Tagirijus.de

Hexspa wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:36 am Well, you murder at least half the other developers so I rule the characterization to stand.
:D :D that's because I work for Satan, our true lord! :D :borg: :evil:
Vojtech

You're self-employed Vojtech lol

I guess I serve Satan as well.

Well, may be I AM THE MIGHTY SATAN! :D
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”