Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Perfect transaction with JohnRosso, great buyer!

WasteLand wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:09 pm sold 3 delays you'll actually use to La Mato. excellent communication, great person to deal with!
Many thanks to you as well. A perfect transaction, smooth, fast and altogether pleasant. Would definitely buy from him again. Highest grade.

Many thanks to christian f. I bought the TAL-Sampler and TAL-Dub-X from him. Really recommended! :tu:

Just bought two Maschine expansions from Radiophobic Workshop. Everything was good. Great seller!

Just sold two Maschine expansions to Noryum. Very smooth transaction. Fast payment, good communication.

Sold TAL synthesizers to spudse and diegov.

No problems, both were friendly and payment was quick.

:tu:
:borg:

Bought TAL Bassline 101 from V0RT3X and the license transfer was fast and smooth. Quick communication.

Bought TAL-Mod from V0RT3X. Really recommended seller! Thank you! :tu:

bought brainwork digital v3 from nathanj, fast, precise, great!

Bought Sugar Bytes Factory from Radiophobic Workshop. Fast and smooth transaction and great communication. :tu:

Bought Zynaptiq Unfilter from masterhiggins.
Fair pricing, quick transfer, friendly communication.
Full recommendation :tu:
Calenberger
Last edited by Calenberger on Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I bought Ableton Live 10 Suite from htohgrom. The seller is super friendly and high recommended! The transfer was finished 3 hours after payment. Excellent! :tu:

Bought Valhalla Plate from swindus. Easy deal. Good seller.
I recommend the seller. Thank you!

Bought UVI Falcon from COCOAZENITH
Very responsive and fast transaction - recommended!

Sold Valhalla Plate to nullik. Thanks for the fast and smooth transaction, highly recommended buyer.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”