Many thanks for this update.
Really enjoying Granulizer!
Great to see it still evolving.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the update!
Looks and sounds wonderful.

InertiaSoundSystems wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:03 pm Hello All,
GRANULIZER 2.2 is out!

This is a free upgrade for all GRANULIZER 2 owners.
We are celebrating its release with 50% discount price for the next few days!

https://www.inertiasoundsystems.com

Cheers!
What means "the next few days!" ? Would like to buy but I'm tight on money right now.
Ans is there any change-log ?
rabbit in a hole

Autobot wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:07 pm
InertiaSoundSystems wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:03 pm Hello All,
GRANULIZER 2.2 is out!

This is a free upgrade for all GRANULIZER 2 owners.
We are celebrating its release with 50% discount price for the next few days!

https://www.inertiasoundsystems.com

Cheers!
What means "the next few days!" ? Would like to buy but I'm tight on money right now.
Ans is there any change-log ?
We kept the date open, because there are always people who are about to get payed or tight on money at the specific days, and we always keep it open for a few more days, so everybody has a chance to grab it under discount :D So let's say until the 25th of February.

We've listed the updates on our blog post here: https://www.inertiasoundsystems.com/blo ... -february/

Thanks and can't wait to get into this! Just to mention, it opens fine in Studio One 4 but not Bitwig 3.1.2 for me. Just wondering if anyone else is using Bitwig and can confirm?

update: it seems once it rebuilt the presets or something, it opens in Bitwig. But wouldn't open without opening it in Studio One first... weird...
Last edited by killmaster on Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:03 am, edited 3 times in total.

It's getting better and better. Congrats on the release. :harp:
One thing though... I personally think key velocity as a VCA modulator should be optional (ideally as a small amount knob rather than an ON/OFF switch, although even just the switch would be better than nothing :oops: )

Yes Granulizer has been constantly updated and solidly maintained since its initial release. Thumbs up Inertia!

Niowiad wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:14 pm It's getting better and better. Congrats on the release. :harp:
One thing though... I personally think key velocity as a VCA modulator should be optional (ideally as a small amount knob rather than an ON/OFF switch, although even just the switch would be better than nothing :oops: )
Hello Niowiad,
Thank you for the feedback!
We will keep adding new features and improvements, so stay tuned!
Cheers!

Thank you very much for another super solid update! @killmaster: I have Bitwig and will check its behavior later-

Jonathan Shepherd wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:30 pm Thank you very much for another super solid update! @killmaster: I have Bitwig and will check its behavior later-
Hello Jonathan !
Please let us know too if you verify this on Bitwig.
Cheers!

Is it not possible to choose a custom folder location during the installation?

enCiphered wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:32 am Is it not possible to choose a custom folder location during the installation?
For now, in Windows, the install locations are fixed, but moving the plugins manually in the folders that you use should not cause any problems.

the default installation locations for windows are :
VST2 : C:\\Program Files\Common Files\VST2
VST3 : C:\\Program Files\Common Files\VST3

Feel free to get back to us through our support if you have any problems with that :)

Cheers!

Ok, thanks. What about the presets or are there any sample files installed along with the plugin?

enCiphered wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:03 am Ok, thanks. What about the presets or are there any sample files installed along with the plugin?
Presets are installed under your Documents folder\Inertia Sound Systems\..
For further details you can refer to the manual which you can quick access within the plugin, by pressing the MANUAL button in the settings view.

Cheers!

InertiaSoundSystems wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:11 am
enCiphered wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:03 am Ok, thanks. What about the presets or are there any sample files installed along with the plugin?
Presets are installed under your Documents folder\Inertia Sound Systems\..
For further details you can refer to the manual which you can quick access within the plugin, by pressing the MANUAL button in the settings view.

Cheers!
Yes, this was the first thing I did after opening the plugin. Searching for a documentation. By clicking the MANUAL button a popup appears with a warning that a help file does not exist.

Is there a way to set a custom location for the preset folder? The Documents folder\Inertia Sound Systems\.. with the factory presets only is over 700mb big. I hate it when plugin developers force me to save all their content on my system disc. Definitely a reason to not buy the plugin.

Return to “Instruments”