Pulsar - Smasher 1176 emu free until 11th March

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:17 pm
dionenoid wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:14 pm
VariKusBrainZ wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:56 pm
legendCNCD wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:47 pm Yeah no need to say it in every freaking thread...

Anyway, the sound of the Smasher is very stingy as I thought it would be. Stingy and brings up the ambience, which is just what one wants for parallel smash, so for me it worked really fine. Already used it to give great character to 4bit DAC FM drums :lol:
Where did you get a code to demo / authorise it?
When you hit the download button you get a code.
Not me I just get the download :(
Hmmh, thats how I got it, hit download, it showed me the code and thats it..
Soft Knees - Live 12, Diva, Omnisphere, Slate Digital VSX, TDR, Kush Audio, U-He, PA, Valhalla, Fuse, Pulsar, NI, OekSound etc. on Win11Pro R7950X & RME AiO Pro
https://www.youtube.com/@softknees/videos Music & Demoscene

Out of curiosity, is it better/similar than the Ik Multimedia one ?
This one is a 240Mo download requiring Ilok, so i'm wondering, sound-wise (and "hassle-free" wise) if it is a very interesting plugin, or if any other vst could get in the same ballpark ?

Maybe they should have given everybody a free dongle and charged $50 for the plugin...... :lol:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Local Man wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:05 am
Halonmusic wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:36 pm iLok and 64bit only? Thanks but no thanks.
Do you ever walk into a restaurant you're not eating at, scream about what you are allergic to and then walk out?
Yes, many times.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

It doesnt need the dongle. I dont have it. It works. I have ilok computer/cloud.
Soft Knees - Live 12, Diva, Omnisphere, Slate Digital VSX, TDR, Kush Audio, U-He, PA, Valhalla, Fuse, Pulsar, NI, OekSound etc. on Win11Pro R7950X & RME AiO Pro
https://www.youtube.com/@softknees/videos Music & Demoscene

Hi my KVR friends.

I am François (from Pulsar).
Just to answer these last posts about iLok.
We are now supporting iLok machine activation.
So no need to be connected to the internet, and no need to have an iLok.

Nice analogy about the restaurant, I will reuse it for sure !

thanks for the freebie :)

lereme wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:54 pm We are now supporting iLok machine activation.
So no need to be connected to the internet, and no need to have an iLok.
Reasonable move :tu:

No win 95 support and white/blue skin only? No thanks!

:hihi:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Elektronisch wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:50 pm No win 95 support and white/blue skin only? No thanks!
WIN95 ??? man, you are advanced !

I'm still waiting for (vintage) MSDOS version !
(because when making music, no one can hear your interface).

eytanmich123 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:14 am
Elektronisch wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:50 pm No win 95 support and white/blue skin only? No thanks!
WIN95 ??? man, you are advanced !

I'm still waiting for (vintage) MSDOS version !
(because when making music, no one can hear your interface).
Yeah man if you want to use vsts you need at least win 95

sinkmusic wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:34 pm Out of curiosity, is it better/similar than the Ik Multimedia one ?
This one is a 240Mo download requiring Ilok, so i'm wondering, sound-wise (and "hassle-free" wise) if it is a very interesting plugin, or if any other vst could get in the same ballpark ?
It's essentially a more aggressive version of the "All" mode on the IK one (or any other 1176 emulation for that matter) so definitely nice to have. It's a big download because it comes with separate versions for all major formats (VST2, VST3, AAX, in 64 and 32-bit versions) plus it also comes with the PACE iLok drivers bundled for some reason (even though you can just download them yourself from Pace). The actual plugin is ~20 MB.

Thank you, AdvancedFollower.

Aloysius wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:26 pm
cnt wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:31 pm
Aloysius wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:24 am everything ''crashes'' cube-arse. get a real daw.
Works totally fine in Cubase. :hug:
One example:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=538699

Overwhelmed With Cubase Problems

There are many more examples.
just grabbed, downloaded and tried. works well in Cubase.

where are you all using this, on the master bus?
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Return to “Effects”