Can we get a like button here?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wow only now seeing them.
rsp
sound sculptist

F*cking woo!

Once we get past the barrage of inevitable “Facebook” comments you’ll see the benefit.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Should I start posting photos of my dinner now?

you have got to be kidding me... is this for real? :roll:

It’s not a popularity contest.

By way of prime example: if Krims post gets lots of thumbs up we know the community is against it. Yes yes we can do a poll also, but this is essentially a poll on every post.

AnX wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:24 pm you have got to be kidding me... is this for real? :roll:
Disliked. :hihi:

Well, we'll see how it works out. :) I'm not totally against such a system, even though I would only implement a like, not a dislike button. From other forums, I know that dislike just doesn't work. People can't handle that. People can't handle strong, or controversial opinions either. That's just the nature of the net, and the audience present there.

chk071 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:30 pm
AnX wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:24 pm you have got to be kidding me... is this for real? :roll:

Well, we'll see how it works out. :) I'm not totally against such a system, even though I would only implement a like, not a dislike button. From other forums, I know that dislike just doesn't work. People can't handle that.
I would only use a dislike if somebody is being a colossal twat. I have a few people in mind :hihi:

Mushy Mushy wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:32 pm

Well, we'll see how it works out. :) I'm not totally against such a system, even though I would only implement a like, not a dislike button. From other forums, I know that dislike just doesn't work. People can't handle that.
I would only use a dislike if somebody is being a colossal twat. I have a few people in mind :hihi:
I wonder who...? :hihi:

Forgotten wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:35 pm
Mushy Mushy wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:32 pm

I wonder who...? :hihi:
:D

I’m very curious to see how that goes actually.

I think Vurt will be the first one to 1000 likes on a comment
Signatures are so early 2000s.

I somehow see that the dislike button will be removed by tomorrow. :roll:

What... no list of users who liked or disliked...
darn it , there goes the fun :cry:

:hihi:

Oh boy... that would be world war 3 then. :D

Nah, people will get used to it and those who don’t just wont use it.

I think people are expecting we’re sitting on the edge of our seat trying to get 100 likes. As “adults” (questionable) I would expect we’re over that need of recognition.

I predict that in a week the novelty will have worn off, and it will be too much effort for me to click either button... :hihi:

Return to “Site Stuff”