Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Ableton Live Lite from worldfever. Fast and easy transaction. Highly recommended!

sold ableton live lite to abozzelli, great transaction, recommended :)!

ttamelbon wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:23 am Sold Proximity EQ+ to JNS WRNHD . So trustworthy that I fronted him the serial, and he paid as soon as the transfer was completed.

Thanks for the smooth sell!

Matt
Thank you, ttamelbon. / Jonas

Bought from 15cr34m AIR Xpand!2 and Tracktion BioTek, super fast transaction and trustworthy seller.

bought UA Lion from JoaquinAce. Smooth transaction, recommended seller! :party:

nullik wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:56 am Bought Sonibus Smart:EQ 2 and Sonibus Proximity:EQ+ from ttb . Fast and easy transfer. Great communication. Highly recommend seller! Thank you!
Fast payments and good communications.
It was a pleasure selling the sonible plugins to nullik :tu:
Thanks!

Sold Reason 11 to dottor. Excellent buyer, absolute pleasure to deal with!

bought Ozone 8 Advanced from yehboy1 - quick communication, everything went smooth. Recommended!

Jakewell wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:02 pm bought Ozone 8 Advanced from yehboy1 - quick communication, everything went smooth. Recommended!
Thanks. Definitely recommend Jakewell. Fast payment. Easy transaction.

rageix is awesome guy and I had an amazing transaction with him! 5 star KVRer

I had an outstanding transaction with SoftSynthLover99. Communication was clear, payment was immediate and everyone was happy! I highly recommend SoftSynthLover99 as they are a superb community member and absolutely trustworthy. Thank you SoftSynthLover99.
3 thumbs up! :tu: :tu: :tu:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Bought a plugin from ktrout69. Fast transaction, good communication, I recommend :tu:

SiliconDeath wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:24 pm Bought a plugin from ktrout69. Fast transaction, good communication, I recommend :tu:
I'll say the same about SiliconDeath, fast payment, good communication and recommended! Thanks! :tu:

Bought SPL Transient Designer from Matnids.
Everything great. :tu:
Lightspeed transfer.

Thanks a lot. :clap:
Scotty's Arrival

Sold SPL Transient Designer to VirusTI82. Went extremely smooth. Great buyer. Cheers a lot! :tu:
Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me And My Monkey

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”