Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Pro-C2 to JohnRossop. Good transaction. Thanks!

Bought Pro-G from taconium. Everything went great.

Just wanted to give feedback on my first few experiences here so far,
Transaction with PsYAuM went great. He is legit and good!

I received a voucher for Plugin Alliance for free from Teawhyelleare and because of it I was able to afford DearVR 3D. Even though this wasn't a transaction I'd 10/10 recommend this guy!

Sold Izotope Tonal Balance Bundle to nullik

Good transaction
Very communicative, I recommend.

Sold Arturia Mini Filter, NF Blue Tubes Analog Trackbox & four AAS sound packs to kidslow. Very nice & polite person. There was some mess with the license transfer (my fault) but in the end everything went smooth. Great deal, thank you! :tu:

Sold Battery to romank2, smooth transaction!

Thanks

Sold Melda MBassador to ralfrobert. All went very smoothly. Nice guy to deal with.

Thoroughly recommended :tu:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:57 am Sold Melda MBassador to ralfrobert. All went very smoothly. Nice guy to deal with.

Thoroughly recommended :tu:
Thanks for the nice words. All went very smoothly. Highly recommended seller. Until next time, el-bo.

bought bx console focusrite SC from NickLebowsky. Quick and smooth transaction.

DimagiC wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:28 pm Sold Komplete Select 12 to leo007. He is new here and needs some feedback, so I'll gladly leave it to him, because he is polite, literate, trustworthy and positive guy. Highly recommend! :tu:
I'm very pleased with my purchase from you DimagiC. thank you very much!

Leo007
Last edited by leo007 on Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sold Omnisphere 2 to mahhest, who was awesome to work with. Super nice and fast payment!

catalinmg wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:16 am Sold Izotope Tonal Balance Bundle to nullik

Good transaction
Very communicative, I recommend.
Thank you! Bought Izotope Tonal Balance from catalinmg. Great communication.

Mbm wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:05 am Sold Arturia Mini Filter, NF Blue Tubes Analog Trackbox & four AAS sound packs to kidslow. Very nice & polite person. There was some mess with the license transfer (my fault) but in the end everything went smooth. Great deal, thank you! :tu:
After a bit of a false start, my transaction with Mbm went through rapidly and efficiently. I found him to be easy to deal with, trusting, and trustworthy. Beyond satisfied. :clap:

Bought UVI Plate from Jojoboy (and got license now) viewtopic.php?f=43&t=539543&p
Guy is a bit novice in selling, respectively some little moments are possible, but he very communicative and i surely can recommend him as a good and honest seller.

Sold AAS Session Bundle to Dalil260175. Lightning fast payment and great communication, recommended buyer! :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”