Can we get a like button here?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think everyone should click randomly on dislikes regardless of the content :lol:
:borg:

I think the person with the most downvotes each month should be kicked off the island.

The person with most upvotes should be given a golden lollipop.
A well-behaved signature.

Instead of the same old thumbs up/down symbols they could’ve chosen the more appropriate “#” and “b” (sharp and flat) symbols. This is a forum related to making music, after all :)

Finally, we can express ourselves more dynamically and dive into the magic of forum-space with a gratification and satisfaction never before experienced, and with a reassuring feeling of never being frustrated again, or being limited by lackluster emojies.
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those which can finish a tune, and those which has 300 two-bar loops.

fese wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:59 pm Instead of the same old thumbs up/down symbols they could’ve chosen the more appropriate “#” and “b” (sharp and flat) symbols. This is a forum related to making music, after all :)
I don’t think “#” and “b” are apparent in FL Studio or Reason, so 95% of the users wouldn’t know how to use them.
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those which can finish a tune, and those which has 300 two-bar loops.

:hihi:

TheMaestro wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:02 pm
fese wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:59 pm Instead of the same old thumbs up/down symbols they could’ve chosen the more appropriate “#” and “b” (sharp and flat) symbols. This is a forum related to making music, after all :)
I don’t think “#” and “b” are apparent in FL Studio or Reason, so 95% of the users wouldn’t know how to use them.
Fishing for dislikes, are we? :D

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:29 pmBut i think that like buttons on a forum like this are pointless and just plain lazy tbh.
I disagree. How often do you see a whole post wasted wit ha simple "+1" or a single word, like "yep"? A like button seems like a much better idea to me and it's something I have, on occasion, lamented the lack of.
I can understand it's value for youtube, etc
Really? I can't. You like the content, you watch it to the end. I don't even know why they allow comments on YouTube, other than to get people to spend more time there so they can be more thoroughly advertised to.
... also I often use my mobile to access KVR and the extra buttons are just screen clutter to me.
That sounds like your problem.
its not exactly difficult to post a :tu: rather than click a like button.
But it is clutter and just makes threads longer than they need to be. I thought that would be even more appreciated if you are accessing from a phone.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

'twould be fitting to give the " dislike " button the sobriquet GRRRRRRR! ...

experimental.crow wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:24 am 'twould be fitting to give the " dislike " button the sobriquet GRRRRRRR! ...

experimental.crow wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:24 am sobriquet

donkey tugger wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:41 am

too posh ?..

I think each post should start at -10.
ImageImageImageImage

Forgotten wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:30 am
experimental.crow wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:24 am 'twould be fitting to give the " dislike " button the sobriquet GRRRRRRR! ...
+1

I mean, like
A well-behaved signature.

experimental.crow wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:47 am
donkey tugger wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:41 am

too posh ?..
No, I 'like' it. If I had disliked it it would have been;

Return to “Site Stuff”