Can we get a like button here?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

debra1rlo wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:17 am
Forgotten wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:51 am
debra1rlo wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:36 am i just disliked a post from 2009. pretty darn cool, thanks kvr! :tu:
Was it one of mine...? :hyper:
Nah but I don't remember whose, just wanted to see if I could. and if it would alter the kvr time-space continuum. unfortunately it didn't work and we are stuck in the same shithole reality :cry:
You have given me a purpose in life today...excuse me while I delve into the archives... :hihi:

farlukar wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:41 am
highkoo wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:59 am I think each post should start at -10.
I already give all my own posts the thumb down Image
That’s funny, as I give all your posts a thumbs up.

Even the ones I don’t like...

So this was all Mushy Mushy's idea then, huh?

;)
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

revvy wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:43 pm So this was all Mushy Mushy's idea then, huh?

;)
:oops:

Bring it on peeps, throw those dislikes at me :hyper:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:44 pm
revvy wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:43 pm So this was all Mushy Mushy's idea then, huh?

;)
:oops:

Bring it on peeps, throw those dislikes at me :hyper:
Well you’re definitely off everyone’s rusty trombone list now, that’s for sure!

Forgotten wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:19 pm
debra1rlo wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:17 am
Forgotten wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:51 am
debra1rlo wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:36 am i just disliked a post from 2009. pretty darn cool, thanks kvr! :tu:
Was it one of mine...? :hyper:
Nah but I don't remember whose, just wanted to see if I could. and if it would alter the kvr time-space continuum. unfortunately it didn't work and we are stuck in the same shithole reality :cry:
You have given me a purpose in life today...excuse me while I delve into the archives... :hihi:
The buttons are funny because they confirm KVR has fantrolls who are watching and disliking whenever you post, regardless of content. Whenever I see the dislikes, I'm like... Image :lol: :lol: :lol:

debra1rlo wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:39 pm The buttons are funny because they confirm KVR has fantrolls who are watching and disliking whenever you post, regardless of content. Whenever I see the dislikes, I'm like... Image :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have noticed a few people who get angry at criticism being directed at them make a point of saying that it’s not going to bother them if they get thumbs down from <insert name of group that allegedly targets them here>.

I may or may not have given an excessive number of thumbs down to anyone who posted something like that... :hihi:

soliciting dislikes for this post from all the sad little twerps out there...
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

im offering to dislike or like posts for cash :)
pm me for rates.

hm, wonder if its time to resuscitate all those alt-vurt accounts I had in 2004....
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

vurt wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:53 pm im offering to dislike or like posts for cash :)
pm me for rates.
Do you do bulk discounts?

Forgotten wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:57 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:53 pm im offering to dislike or like posts for cash :)
pm me for rates.

for you?
no.

:hihi:

whyterabbyt wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:56 pm hm, wonder if its time to resuscitate all those alt-vurt accounts I had in 2004....
:vurt likes this post:

vurt wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:59 pm
Forgotten wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:57 pm
pm me for rates.

for you?
no.
Thought not. Just checking. :hihi:

Return to “Site Stuff”