Can we get a like button here?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I wonder who will be the first to message a mod demanding to know who downvoted their comment
Signatures are so early 2000s.

I would proffer some suggestions, only I expect that would go down less well than actually leaving the dislikes... :hihi:

Forgotten wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:45 pm
debra1rlo wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:39 pm The buttons are funny because they confirm KVR has fantrolls who are watching and disliking whenever you post, regardless of content. Whenever I see the dislikes, I'm like... Image :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have noticed a few people who get angry at criticism being directed at them make a point of saying that it’s not going to bother them if they get thumbs down from <insert name of group that allegedly targets them here>.

I may or may not have given an excessive number of thumbs down to anyone who posted something like that... :hihi:
I only did the one. And it was hibidy's bannz00red ass. Just wanted to see if there was a time limit. Plus he was always a whiny turd. BRING ON THE DISLIKES. I NEED TO FEED!!! :hyper: :borg:

debra1rlo wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:10 pm And it was hibidy's bannz00red ass. Just wanted to see if there was a time limit. Plus he was always a whiny turd.
I never would have guessed... :hihi:

Forgotten wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:45 pmif they get thumbs down from <insert name of group that allegedly targets them here>.
… form the experimental crow?

farlukar wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:40 pm
Forgotten wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:45 pmif they get thumbs down from <insert name of group that allegedly targets them here>.
...skid of the sausage...

Forgotten wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:44 pm
frying pan?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:48 pm
Forgotten wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:44 pm
frying pan?
Sounds like the breakfast menu at Watford Gap Services so far...

whyterabbyt wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:51 pm soliciting dislikes for this post from all the sad little twerps out there...
Robin Vincent (aka Molten Modular) said something similar. He’ll post an hour long video and within 30 seconds it will have one dislike.

How pathetic and sad do people have to be to get their jollies from this :shrug:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Forgotten wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:49 pm Sounds like the breakfast menu at Watford Gap Services so far...
There is no breakfast at Watford Gap. Only misery.

hatstaaaaaaand!

i guess, after likes/dislikes, its only a short time till the "bens gooch candles" are marketed...

Gamma-UT wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:09 pm
Forgotten wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:49 pm Sounds like the breakfast menu at Watford Gap Services so far...
There is no breakfast at Watford Gap. Only misery.
https://youtu.be/UnGPE_BBr9A

is experimental crow a group?

I thought he was just a weirdo with multiple personalities. :shrug:

That makes more sense.
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:12 pm
is experimental crow a group?

I thought he was just a weirdo with multiple personalities. :shrug:

That makes more sense.
:o rude!
ive actually met him, lovely bloke 8)
no multiple personalities, just a fresh coat of paint.

it came from random "genre" names.
then i think hibidy tried to accuse a group of experimental musicians where out to get him, the experimental crew i think he meant to type, but crow was his typo...

i miss the old kvr :(

Return to “Site Stuff”