Can we get a like button here?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
V0RT3X
KVRAF
8282 posts since 4 Jul, 2012 from Alesia

Post Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:42 pm

vurt wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:30 pm
V0RT3X wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:12 pm
farlukar wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:40 am
Forgotten wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:45 am
if they get thumbs down from <insert name of group that allegedly targets them here>.
… form the experimental crow?
is experimental crow a group?

I thought he was just a weirdo with multiple personalities. :shrug:

That makes more sense.
:o rude!
ive actually met him, lovely bloke 8)
no multiple personalities, just a fresh coat of paint.

it came from random "genre" names.
then i think hibidy tried to accuse a group of experimental musicians where out to get him, the experimental crew i think he meant to type, but crow was his typo...

i miss the old kvr :(
I said it with the best intentions, i most of us experimental types don't mind being called weird.

Ok i get it now. Yah that hibidy was a real trouble maker eh. :hihi:

I kind of miss the old KVR too.
:borg:

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
64897 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: Can we get a like button here?

Post Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:47 pm

:hug: :cry:

User avatar
The Noodlist
KVRAF
2349 posts since 16 Aug, 2017 from UK

Re: Can we get a like button here?

Post Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:49 pm

How about a like only, too much negativity could arise otherwise. :cry:
This is gonna get a thumbs down.
Currently trying to turn noise into music. :neutral:

revvy
KVRian
986 posts since 15 Feb, 2020

Re: Can we get a like button here?

Post Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:43 pm

One potential positive is that people who just MUST respond to shit posting can now just leave a down vote and move on. Could actually lead to less negativity in terms of discussion.
no sig

User avatar
Touch The Universe
KVRAF
4015 posts since 2 Oct, 2008

Re: Can we get a like button here?

Post Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:37 pm

This post is neutral
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

V0RT3X
KVRAF
8282 posts since 4 Jul, 2012 from Alesia

Re: Can we get a like button here?

Post Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:47 pm

Downvoted
:borg:

User avatar
Frantz
KVRAF
5329 posts since 18 Jul, 2008 from New York

Re: Can we get a like button here?

Post Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:49 pm

Touch The Universe wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:37 pm
This post is neutral
This post is a positive feel-good response desperately fishing for Likes.
:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

User avatar
Touch The Universe
KVRAF
4015 posts since 2 Oct, 2008

Re: Can we get a like button here?

Post Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:06 pm

I am a happy person. The world is beautiful.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

V0RT3X
KVRAF
8282 posts since 4 Jul, 2012 from Alesia

Re: Can we get a like button here?

Post Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:42 pm

I'm happier
:borg:

highkoo
KVRAF
4112 posts since 26 Jun, 2004

Re: Can we get a like button here?

Post Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:12 am

revvy wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:43 pm
One potential positive is that people who just MUST respond to shit posting can now just leave a down vote and move on. Could actually lead to less negativity in terms of discussion.
No, we can actually do both now. :)
ImageImageImageImage

revvy
KVRian
986 posts since 15 Feb, 2020

Re: Can we get a like button here?

Post Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:54 am

^ whatever turns you (plural) on
no sig

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
64897 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: Can we get a like button here?

Post Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:28 am

you do not wish to know...


can we get our names added when we like/dislike.
ive been letting people know by quoting and adding a note, but im sure that defeats the object?

User avatar
TheMaestro
KVRist
297 posts since 26 Jan, 2020

Re: Can we get a like button here?

Post Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:34 am

revvy wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:43 pm
One potential positive is that people who just MUST respond to shit posting can now just leave a down vote and move on. Could actually lead to less negativity in terms of discussion.
Yeah. Sure.
And if someone would create a “end hunger” post, so everyone could like it, we could actually end hunger.
If the Earth was flat, cats would have pushed everything off the edge a long time ago.

experimental.crow
KVRAF
6310 posts since 9 Mar, 2003 from the bridge of sighs

Re: Can we get a like button here?

Post Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:27 pm

V0RT3X wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:42 pm
vurt wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:30 pm
V0RT3X wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:12 pm
farlukar wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:40 am
Forgotten wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:45 am
if they get thumbs down from <insert name of group that allegedly targets them here>.
… form the experimental crow?
is experimental crow a group?

I thought he was just a weirdo with multiple personalities. :shrug:

That makes more sense.
:o rude!
ive actually met him, lovely bloke 8)
no multiple personalities, just a fresh coat of paint.

it came from random "genre" names.
then i think hibidy tried to accuse a group of experimental musicians where out to get him, the experimental crew i think he meant to type, but crow was his typo...

i miss the old kvr :(
I said it with the best intentions, i most of us experimental types don't mind being called weird.

Ok i get it now. Yah that hibidy was a real trouble maker eh. :hihi:

I kind of miss the old KVR too.
'twas not hibidy ...
tip o' the hat to farlukar , for a masterful use of KvR history ...
Image

User avatar
Dirtgrain
KVRian
799 posts since 12 Jan, 2019

Re: Can we get a like button here?

Post Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:33 pm

Touch The Universe wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:06 pm
I am a happy person. The world is beautiful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N2tmydgsAc
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

Return to “Site Stuff”