Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought a PA voucher from jbehrmusic. Fast transaction, friendly seller. Highly recommended.

Sold three Native Instruments Expansions (Marble Rims, Rising Crescent, Solar Breeze) to RockIngenieur. Super fast transaction and great communication. Highly recommended buyer! :tu:
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

ralfrobert wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:36 pm Bought a PA voucher from jbehrmusic. Fast transaction, friendly seller. Highly recommended.
Sold my voucher to this fine gentleman. ralfrobert was fast and responsive 8)

purchased u-he Bazille from omiroad. fast transaction, quick and easy. recommended

Super easy transaction with Robmobius, no problem and very fast response time

Sold Fiedler Audio Stage to hou9acn and Toontrack Hip-Hop! EZX to Ckyremx. All went smoothly. Highly recommended buyers! :tu:
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

Thanks @axembler, the u-he license transfer for Repro 1/5 came through successfully. What a great guy and what a smooth transaction.

Perfect transaction with p4thie, excellent buyer!

Really fast and nice transactions with:
RomanPavlik and joshsolis
Both nice guys and good sellers. Recommended.

Purchased Sonible Smart:EQ2 and Sonible smart:comp from worldfever Excellent transaction! :tu:

Sold Ableton Live 10 to grimnoiir, great buyer, recommended. Cheers Glyn.

super quick and safe deal w/ sergevoluminous ; recommended!

Fast and smooth transaction with Kroket. Very friendly guy. Highly recommended seller.

Bought Spec Ops from Dave Dove. Quick smooth transaction. Many thanks/S

Bought Virtual Mix Rack + Mix Bundle One from Jojoboy and I highly, wholeheartedly recommend him! I went first with PayPal transfer and I forgot to send in the transfer fee, Jojoboy was kind enough to inform me about my mistake and we've both reached a professional closure to the transaction. What a great guy!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”