Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Quick decision and payment.
Super easy transaction with Omarciano

Bought Repro 1/5 from babyblue this morning. Smooth transaction and great seller!... and U he, absolutely, top-shelf!... had the licence within the hour.

Bought NI Komplete 12 from magickalmutagen. Excellent seller, super fast response!

Sold Chromaphone 2 (with 13 soundpacks) to poellemonster, who was a pleasure to work with. Very friendly and fast payment! Recommended!

Bought Tone2 AkustiX from jeremyh. Fast responses and smooth transaction!
pathie

Sold Ohm Force Hematohm to Tks32tim. Fast and smooth transaction, highly recommended buyer :tu:

filvox wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:36 pm Bought Virtual Mix Rack + Mix Bundle One from Jojoboy and I highly, wholeheartedly recommend him! I went first with PayPal transfer and I forgot to send in the transfer fee, Jojoboy was kind enough to inform me about my mistake and we've both reached a professional closure to the transaction. What a great guy!
Thanks for the kind words! I can also vouch for filvox, great communicative guy. I had a very smooth transaction with him and I would sell blindly going in first next time, that’s how much I trust filvox. :pray: :tu:

I have to report a good transaction with hekke.
Everything I imagine a good transaction to be:
Quick and friendly answers, fast, trouble-free and simple transaction with help. Thank you!

Good and fast deal with Trannin!

Cartwheel wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:57 am Bought Repro 1/5 from babyblue this morning. Smooth transaction and great seller!... and U he, absolutely, top-shelf!... had the licence within the hour.
I had a top transaction experience with Cartwheel!

Just sold a PA voucher to becseigy. Quickest and easiest transaction ever! :tu:

BennyG wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:31 pm Just sold a PA voucher to becseigy. Quickest and easiest transaction ever! :tu:
Thank you for the transaction BennyG. Very quick and nice communication, smooth transaction. :clap:
Highly recommend. Thank you. :tu:

Sold AAS KitNetix to Faiky!
Fast payment and excellent buyer!
Thanx again Faiky!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Sold AAS Multiverse to matt_kvr!
Prompt payment and excellent buyer!

Thanx again matt_kvr!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Sold Phil’s Cascade to Mushy Mushy. Easy transaction, recommend the buyer :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”