Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thank you cclarry !
real pleasure to deal with you !
:tu:

Bought UVI Rotary from YourMasters. Quick response, smooth transaction, thanks!
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Sold UVI Rotary to starflakeprj. Really great guy! Very friendly, communicative and reliable! A pleasure to deal with and highly recommended! :tu:

Sold Bitwig to splappos. Smooth transaction!

Bought IKM Tape Machine Collection from jsp1979. Awesome guy! Very friendly, communicative and reliable! A pleasure to deal with and highly recommended! :tu:

I bought three Maschine expansions from remiblaze. Great and friendly seller, would definitely buy again.

Bought Bitwig Studio 3 from fierywater
Smooth transaction, friendly guy, quick replies. Everything a buyer needs these days 8)

Ploki wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:19 am Good and fast deal with Trannin!
Very fast payment, Ploki is a great buyer!
Last edited by Trannin on Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

I just bought softube Tape from Bärtreuer. Fast and easy transaction. Highly recommended seller.

Thanks to JNS WRNHD for an easy transaction !

Just bought Softube OTO Biscuit from inkling - excellent seller, super fast transaction and a really nice guy - highly recommended! :tu:

Bought Sylenth1 from tylercassidy. Great communication and smooth transaction, highly recommended seller :tu:

Sold Sylenth1 to quietzone, worked out great for both of us!

sold smart:bundle to Dhleake, super good. great contact, friendly, highly recommended!

noryum wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:40 pm I bought three Maschine expansions from remiblaze. Great and friendly seller, would definitely buy again.
Exceptional to deal with most definitely. Friendly, quick payment, exceptional communication, would deal with again and highly recommend. Thanks. Cheers!
DJ and Music Producer
https://soundcloud.com/remiblaze
http://www.remiblaze.com
T: iremiblaze | F: iremiblaze | Insta: iremiblaze | YT: remiblaze

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”