Next Fabfilter plugin?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Something is coming!

" Even though we will not reveil what it is, we are excited to say that something is coming! Just keep your eyes on our website and socials.

Cheers,

Ralph (Fabfilter — Feb 18, 2020 "

They could make the best channel strip ever... That's what I hope...

My money is on Rent to Own, figuratively speaking, as I already own everything :D
Always Read the Manual!

FabSubscriptionModel
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:39 pm FabSubscriptionModel
Fap2Moan :help:
Always Read the Manual!

Pro-Q4 should show soon. Some other EQs have caught up and are surpassing the sound of Q3 with about as much usability (because they borrow design aspects).

vitocorleone123 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:11 pm Pro-Q4 should show soon. Some other EQs have caught up and are surpassing the sound of Q3 with about as much usability (because they borrow design aspects).
Really? Pro-Q3 isn't around for that long and has been winning all kinds of awards. Not sure how this can get any better, but love to see it getting further improved.
I think it could be Saturn 2, just because it's been around some time now and is still version 1.
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

I would like to see a more elaborate synth from them.
Twin is great but one with more oscillators, Fx, etc would be cool.

Pro-OnePing

mcbpete wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:34 pm Pro-OnePing
:hihi:
Always Read the Manual!

Fabfilter just release a youtube video that heavily features Saturn. Hmm...

It will be update to Timeless or Saturn...I really hope! :) Pro-D (delay) and/or Pro-S (saturation, distortion)

I hope it will be Timeless, Saturn very good as it is. Timeless is a cool delay with a lot of unique features but it's hard to use (almost everyone mentions it, except geeks and masochists).

Two things don't allow Timeless to be my most used delay plugin: modulation and visual representation.

1) LFO and Envelope curves editing is painful. These modulators have many cute buttons and cute icons but have no flow.
2) Lack of visual representation and modulation feedback doesn't allow to see what is going on. This is not a problem in simple delay plugins but in Timeless there are many chances to move to total despair zone when you start to use modulation. It's easier to tweak the delay parameters when you see actual delays in a timeline.

I'd like to see updates to Saturn.
:borg:

My guess would actually be an updated to Volcano.. or a new filter. Not my first pick, because I don't use a lot of filters, but that seems to have to biggest potential for an upgrade. Timeless too, but everybody is putting out really good delays at the moment so you'd be going up against that. They're also not called fabsaturation.

Return to “Effects”