[Intro pricing extended] Available now: T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb

'Youse' is New Yawk, btw.
“The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information.”
-Henry A. Wallace

Bombadil wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:17 pm 'Youse' is New Yawk, btw.
no, im in the uk.

We can all watch, even from our coronavirus quarantine (too soon?), in less than 30 minutes;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prFdy74TyuA

Waiting...tap...tap...tap...
“The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information.”
-Henry A. Wallace

Eddies in the space-time continuum, I guess.
-Henry A. Wallace

Bombadil wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:06 pm Eddies in the space-time continuum, I guess.
Eddies can happen even with the best Flo.

Bombadil wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:06 pm Eddies in the space-time continuum, I guess.
what eddie does there is his busines!

Did I ever say otherwords?
-Henry A. Wallace

The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Bombadil wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:20 pm Did I ever say otherworlds?
you go on about the shire and middle earth in general a lot.

Hink wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:23 pm Image
nice selfie :tu:

huh?...it's a mirror
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

vurt wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:33 pm
Bombadil wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:20 pm Did I ever say otherworlds?
you go on about the shire and middle earth in general a lot.
Pffft. Shows how much you know. Middle Earth is pre-historic England, before the great Meteor of Morgoth blew everything to the Morgul Vale. London = Barad- Dur. Or can't you read?
-Henry A. Wallace

That stream was longer than any of those LOTR movies

I gave up early.
-Henry A. Wallace

Return to “Effects”