Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

All went fine with alvfaria!

All easy and fast with cclarry!

I want to thank PR1392 for selling me Softube Weiss MM-1.
Great price for the plugin, kind communication and a very fast license transfer. :tu:
Thanks!! :phones:

Just bought Imposcar 2 from inkling... super duper in every way. I highly recommend him as a seller. Perfect!

Thank you for this fast, pleasant transaction Blaster.
(DiscoDSP Bliss licence transfer)

I bought a $249 PA voucher from Cjewellstudio. He was a pleasure to deal with and is a trusted KVRer. Buy with confidence :tu:

Sold Bx_Console N to Rickskii!
Fast payment and GREAT buyer!!!

Thanx again Rickskii!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Purchased Valhalla reverbs from tylercassidy. Quick and easy, would buy again.

Purchased Console N from cclarry. Always great to do business with, thanks mate!

Peeled NI Crush Pack off tylercassidy - the deal was clean - although it was for a small sum, it was handled with zeal and enthusiasm. :tu:

i sold Softube summit grand channel to powellsoundsolutions, easy transaction highly recommended thx and will be pleased to make business with you again

Bought Soundtoys 5 from ttb easy and smooth transaction, good communication, recommended seller. :tu:

darni wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:24 am Bought Soundtoys 5 from ttb easy and smooth transaction, good communication, recommended seller. :tu:
darni was a great buyer, very fast payment, highly recommended! :tu:

Bought the Softube summit grand channel from rardier. Quick transaction. He even accommodated our time difference. Good and trust worthy. I recommend doing business with rardier any day.

Bought a maschine expansion from eluherlu, excellent seller!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”