Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Harry_HH wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:17 pm Take the Thorn, and you get the Lion.
Lol... that should be their next promotion. buy thorn, get lion free. :)

Buckster wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:36 pm Which would people recommend between Lion and Thorn please ?
Depends what you have. Thorn is more generally useful, Lion is more exotic and special.

I have 0 spare codes to get a plug for $29 if anybody would like them ?
Last edited by Digivolt on Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

i'll take a $250 code please thank you :D

Buckster wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:36 pm Which would people recommend between Lion and Thorn please ?
Oberhausen

PM'd Digivolt for one of the codes.

Thanks!

All my codes gone now, to the lucky 4 enjoy your new toys :)

Man, I have no idea what to get! Good thing they gave us a couple of days to decide :)
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

A tip for those who want to save/get a little bit more on PA - if you've got a $25 off $32 voucher, you can use that together with the $29.99 plugin voucher if you add a plugin transfer to your cart. The transfer will cost $16 after the discount, so you'll save up to another $9, minus taxes and whatever it costs to buy the transferred plugin.

They sent me another e-mail with codes, don't know if they're the same ones (and thus unusable) but if anyone wants to give them a go:
FEB-29-A-K23WRCB9

FEB-29-B-GWFNBAAB

miloszz wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:34 pm They sent me another e-mail with codes, don't know if they're the same ones (and thus unusable) but if anyone wants to give them a go:
FEB-29-A-K23WRCB9

FEB-29-B-GWFNBAAB
I'm not sure you can cross accounts with the codes. I think they are account specific.

People have been giving them away, they seem to work (and the e-mail says something about sharing, IIRC).

PA has done a nice promotion :tu: but they are probably surprised that so many customers want to buy their products now.
Vouchers in emails do not come, if they arrive then one works, the other doesn't ... I hope that they will deal with it by February 29. :(

Used both codes to buy Lion and Purple Audio MC-77 :tu:
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

Hi All.

If anyone has a spare Plugin Alliance "any plugin $29.99" voucher code they aren't going to use - could you please PM me your extra code?

Thanks.

BBC

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”