Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold UA Lion to Kongru easy transaction, recommended!

Just sold plugs to JNS WRNHD

Fast payment and good communication,

recommended buyer!

4tune

Bought PA from poshook
Fast transaction/communication - recommended!
Thank you

Bought a couple of McDSP plug-ins from 4tune. Great seller. Highly recommended.

Sold iZotope Ozone 9 Standard to elohiiri. Clear communication and quick payment. Friendly individual, would do business again :)

jbehrmusic wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:04 pm Sold iZotope Ozone 9 Standard to elohiiri. Clear communication and quick payment. Friendly individual, would do business again :)
Smooth deal indeed, I can recommend jbehrmusic.

Sold a maschine expansion to Gainsbo. Quick and easy transaction :)

Purchased sonible smart:EQ 2 from mikebenson who was easy to deal with, responsive, and helped me jump through all sonible's hoops to get the license officially transferred into my account. Excellent trading partner. :clap:

Just bought Arturia collection 6 from ktrout69.

Top seller. Instantly started the transfer.
Highly recommended

Bought bx meter from mvd83.
Smooth deal.
:party:
I'm an orange critter from Arcade with a large nose (but I don't lie!). :D

Sold BX meter to Dynamike. Everything went smooth and easy! Highly recommend buyer!

Just traded a bx_console Focusrite with NickLebowsky ! Fast and reliable, I recommend :wink:

Sold Acustica Coral2 to deadlycontent434 and was quick payment and easy transaction, highly recommended!

Bought bx_console SSL 4000 G from PR1392. Smooth transaction, ultra fast, highly recommended. Five star seller.

Bought Kaivo from Robmobius. Fast and smooth transaction. Great communication. Highly recommended.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”