Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Might be & Me only had that one & the one I used. But keep calm and just check the thread, like I said... there should be more around the corner, this evening.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

Has someone a voucher code for me?
Many Thanks!

Dostoyevsky wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:44 pm
GaryG wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:36 pm I guess this is the place to dump PA vouchers:
Many thanks, Gary :hug:
Cool, did you use both?

I would really appreciate a PA code if someone has one to spare :D
Both the Shadow hills A and the Lindell 80 is tempting me.

can someone pm a voucher code for PA?

I would love one of those code vouchers, anyone has any left and not using it?

^ try to (re-)subscribe to the PA newsletter... they might send the promo email again given that I received one after subscribing (even if it was without codes and saying the re-sent the newsletter because the exact same problem occurred before)

I contacted PA, hopefully they will send me some codes soon! :hyper:

Same happened to me. Resubscribed, got the second apology email, but still with no codes.

vallaton wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:10 am klevgränd seems to be doing a leap day sale. probably gonna get brusfri, what else in their lineup do people recommend (for $29)?
Definitely Brusfri. Looking at Gaffel. Don't have time to demo it, but I've read up a bit and this video (from 00:45) just about convinces me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGGgw4t_p5I

I have two $29.99 PA codes and a $25 off voucher that expire soon. Send me a PM if you need a code.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

The $29 codes are all gone now, thanks! But I still have a $25 voucher.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

kidslow wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:04 am Definitely Brusfri.
What are you planning on using Brusfri for? I am looking at it just because I have lots of noise in my studio.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

I have one "Any Plugin $29,99" voucher for free friends. PM!

The code is gone! Enjoy missjan

telecode wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:22 am
kidslow wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:04 am Definitely Brusfri.
What are you planning on using Brusfri for? I am looking at it just because I have lots of noise in my studio.
Dialogue from interviews for podcasts and documentary films. I hope to use it specifically for noise floor on the super lightweight lavs in my travel kit. We'll see.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”