Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Genesis Pro The Sound Experience

vurt wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:29 pm
quilys wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:34 amf**k KVR
even the ugly ones?
:lol:

Teksonik wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:40 am Does "forum members don't buy my products" say more about the forum members or the products ? Just askin'.....
I've been following some plugin developers on Twitter and, from what I've seen, it seems that KVR doesn't have a good reputation among them. Personally, I always liked the forum and the rest of the website, so I don't care if it brings sales or not.

Once again does that say more about the developers or KVR ? Seems like several well known and successful developers enjoy the company here.

Anyway I'd hardly call "some developers on Twitter" a scientific poll.

There a few developers that come to mind who have left KVR because they have thin skins and couldn't take the heat so I'm sure they have very little nice to say about the site.

It seems like developers and end users both benefit from the existence of KVR. Whether that translates into sales for one developer or the other is of little significance.

I can say from a personal standpoint at least 90% if not more of the hundreds of plugins I have purchased over the years are due to my interactions here at KVR so that seems like a win/win for both myself and the developers who I have given my money over the years. :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:54 pm Anyway I'd hardly call "some developers on Twitter" a scientific poll.
I know I'm called SampleScience, but do you really expect science on a public forum? :lol:

To be honest, I don't even understand what you're trying to say. I guess I don't spend enough time on KVR to know what you're referring to. I know I tend to avoid the threads that turn to drama, some people just have too much time on their hands and a lot of people got banned over the years, which is not our case...

Twitter is certainly more relaxed, as long as you don't talk politics. :)

We're all friends here :hug: ... i hope :neutral:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Teksonik wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:54 pm It seems like developers and end users both benefit from the existence of KVR. Whether that translates into sales for one developer or the other is of little significance.
+1 from a developer :hug:
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:30 am
Teksonik wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:54 pm It seems like developers and end users both benefit from the existence of KVR. Whether that translates into sales for one developer or the other is of little significance.
+1 from a developer :hug:
Actually I bought both Synthmaster and SM One after I saw an ad and some chat here :P Many years ago..

quilys wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:33 am
clipnotic wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:06 am Mostly I hear about a new plugin like Genesis Pro at Facebook because I'm in many groups there. The next step is reading forums and meanwhile mostly KVR first because here are as many bashers as fanboys and most developers are here, too. That's a very good mix! :D
The f**king moderator of this forum always erasing the opinions that he does not like to f**k with KVR :tu:
I've never seen that happen once in the years i've been here either as a lurker or active member. But seeing as you are currently the biggest ringnut here who's butthurt about seemingly nothing, I suggest you find an alternative.

If I want to find out about anything to do with plugins, samples, or anything really, music related, this is the place I use. No where else comes close.

Sure we all dont always get along, but it all washes away day or 2 later and we all learn.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Where the women at? The Guitar World forum?
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those which can finish a tune, and those which has 300 two-bar loops.

quilys wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:56 pm
LeVzi wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:22 am
I've never seen that happen once in the years i've been here either as a lurker or active member. But seeing as you are currently the biggest ringnut here who's butthurt about seemingly nothing, I suggest you find an alternative.

If I want to find out about anything to do with plugins, samples, or anything really, music related, this is the place I use. No where else comes close.

Sure we all dont always get along, but it all washes away day or 2 later and we all learn.
...The reason you have never seen anything here like you mentioned before is because the f**king moderator removes comments that he does not want to see or disagrees with, then he applies his stupid moderation rules according to his short criteria. I don't give a f**k that you don't like what I say and I don't give a f**k if you think I know or don't know anything, but who are you? You are a simple American spawn doing the parody of Capitol Records, f**k you, you are old to comment on this forum.
If your posts are being deleted its because they're bullshit posts. I've had my share of posts deleted. Know why? Because they were bullshit posts that should have been deleted. In this very thread I posted some unpopular opinion and the posts are still here. They're not just deleting stuff so GTFO with your bullshit. And by the way, the poster you're replying to is from the UK you simpleton.

quilys wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:56 pm
LeVzi wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:22 am
quilys wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:33 am
clipnotic wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:06 am Mostly I hear about a new plugin like Genesis Pro at Facebook because I'm in many groups there. The next step is reading forums and meanwhile mostly KVR first because here are as many bashers as fanboys and most developers are here, too. That's a very good mix! :D
The f**king moderator of this forum always erasing the opinions that he does not like to f**k with KVR :tu:

...The reason you have never seen anything here like you mentioned before is because the f**king moderator removes comments that he does not want to see or disagrees with, then he applies his stupid moderation rules according to his short criteria. I don't give a f**k that you don't like what I say and I don't give a f**k if you think I know or don't know anything, but who are you? You are a simple American spawn doing the parody of Capitol Records, f**k you, you are old to comment on this forum.
You will not be allowed to talk about piracy here, you agreed to that when you joined and it wont happen...I told you here, via PM and a board warning. I posted the rule you broke and you ignored it instead opting to attempt to offend me, you cannot, but you have done a fine job of offending yourself.

Now you are derailing a thread from a developer who would love to have the talk be on topic about his product. This too is a violation of the rules, this will not be allowed either so I am informing you here and elsewhere that you are not to post in this thread at all for any reason, all posts by you will be deleted and if it continues you will be suspended for as long as this thread remains relevant.

This is also trolling, and personal attacks...you wont get another warning after today on either and a suspension or even a ban may be the result if it happens anywhere on the forum(that would include PM and members have the option to report PM's).

I would highly suggest you take a little time to get a hold of yourself and while you are doing that please educate yourself on "freedom of speech". I sent you a great link you denied but you are wrong. This is a private forum and when you joined this forum you agreed to the rules, we may delete any posts we see fit. Please review, I am quoting the terms you agreed to. You may feel you have the right to say whatever you want but there can be consequences and you are still responsible for your words.
KVR - Registration

By accessing “KVR” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “KVR”, “http://www.kvraudio.com/forum”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “KVR”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “KVR” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.

Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Group”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “General Public License” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from http://www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions, the phpBB Group are not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: https://www.phpbb.com/.

You agree not to post any illegal, abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “KVR” is hosted (USA) or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “KVR” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not normally be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “KVR” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

However, if you plan on submitting reviews of products in the database we reserve the right to supply your e-mail address to any developer who wishes to contact you regarding your review of any of their products, for any reason!

Please also read the Extended Rules & FAQ for information regarding general forum conduct, signature limits, etc. HERE.

You MUST use a valid e-mail address when registering, as an activation e-mail will be sent to it, you will NOT be able to log in and use your account until it has been activated!

If you or your ISP uses any kind of SPAM protection/blocker/authorisation system please make sure you white list / pre-authorise themailbot@kvraudio.com BEFORE you register or you may not receive the activation e-mail that is required to allow you to log in.
Again any posts you make of any nature in this thread will be deleted (honestly I am quoting this only so people can see how utterly ridiculous this is) and you will be subject to suspension or a ban...I hope you choose to see derailing, trolling and just plain childish name calling is counterproductive to the resources available to you here at KvR and just stop this...but you wont interfere with a developers thread here at KvR.

My apologies to NextGen, if you have any further problems please report it or contact one of us directly...I'm sorry that this has derailed your thread but I will keep following it :)

Please carry on folks :tu:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Anyone for tea ? (Just to prove i'm not American)
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

LeVzi wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:17 am Anyone for tea ? (Just to prove i'm not American)
Im up for it! Just don't put milk in it (Just to prove I'm not English :lol: )
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

adamtrance wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:07 am
LeVzi wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:17 am Anyone for tea ? (Just to prove i'm not American)
Im up for it! Just don't put milk in it (Just to prove I'm not English :lol: )
Milk in mine, to prove I'm English, just not dairy to prove I'm the entitled middle-class liberal elite :lol:
Always Read the Manual!

back to the genesis topic - i hope there will be a demo version, because i dont spend anything without demoing.

Return to “Instruments”