Unfiltered Audio Lion

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

antic604 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:03 am
WasteLand wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:49 amLION is a great synth
WasteLand wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:53 amit is not everyone's cup of tea. me thinks. and perhaps you will discover, that in the end it is, it isn't that difficult. but i agree, it is not a synth, that is most easy one.
Oh, I'm not suggesting it's not great or that it's hard to use, just was surprised by the (terrible) quality - or in fact, a very narrow niche they're appealing to - of some of the presets. That's all :)
ow i misunderstood, yes as a showcase they don't... show the real capabilities of the thing.. o.. animal..

not all VSTi have great showcase presets... must of them do, although every VSTi i own, has also some terrible presets, to my ears...
but with LION it is a bit extreme. perhaps they wanted to show, the modulation possibilities and mix capabilities. etc. etc.
but when you make your own stuff, it opens! it opens it mouth...

The JL pad - Kirk something sounds sublime to me

Lots of movement lots of playability

If someone could PM me a voucher i'd appreciate it :tu: (Found)
Last edited by V0RT3X on Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
:borg:

Vortex, did you not move to hardware already ? 8)

c_voltage wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:51 am Vortex, did you not move to hardware already ? 8)
Nope I ended using a lot of my sales to pay other bills. :cry:

In the meantime I’ll happily play with stuff like this :tu:

Update for LION - Version 1.1 (02/28/2020)
- Full Catalina support and notarization
- HiDPI support improvement
- OpenGL Removed
- Fixed quantization not working on main Oscillators bug
- Fixed filter interpolation bugs on first note
- Zipper fix on LP12 filter
- added unison phase randomization option
- added legato modulation reset stop

V0RT3X wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:37 am
c_voltage wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:51 am Vortex, did you not move to hardware already ? 8)
Nope I ended using a lot of my sales to pay other bills. :cry:

In the meantime I’ll happily play with stuff like this :tu:
Oh got it.
monophonK wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:29 am Update for LION - Version 1.1 (02/28/2020)
Bug which i described at previous page still exists though (how works Master ADSR during quality more than 1x).

monophonK wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:29 am Update for LION - Version 1.1 (02/28/2020)
- OpenGL Removed
You've got this via PA downloader or via Beta download from Unfiltered Audio?

@Calenberger This is written at PA Lion's page at bottom (changelog button): https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... _lion.html

Calenberger wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:32 am
- OpenGL Removed
You've got this via PA downloader or via Beta download from Unfiltered Audio?
i never get where are the release notes of PA. but i checked. it seems PA, has the new installers of LION (and triad and byome, didn't check the other ones). it seems PA, because the version now are the same of the beta. don't know where to find these release notes. PA didn't give a notice, e-mail, about these updates.

c_voltage wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:54 am @Calenberger This is written at PA Lion's page at bottom (changelog button): https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... _lion.html
aha, there they are. now i know how to check..

Shoutout to sl1914 for sharing their code with me. :tu:

I was able to get the discount! :party:

c_voltage wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:54 am @Calenberger This is written at PA Lion's page at bottom (changelog button): https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... _lion.html
:tu:

just downloaded the demo, because plugin alliance has this feb29 promo, but imho the presets are too weak. And im not a modular fan, so still not convinced to buy lion for ...40 usd.

dune_rave wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:14 pm just downloaded the demo, because plugin alliance has this feb29 promo, but imho the presets are too weak.
For me, I like their "wild" character
Imac M1 24" under Monterey 12.7., D.P. 11.3 & Kontakt 7.9 _ Gibson ES 295 & Explorer _ FilterBank2 Sherman & PolyEvolver Keyboard _ Altiverb 8_ Explorer Loïc Le Pape
https://loiclepapesteelguitars.com/

Return to “Instruments”