[Intro pricing extended] Available now: T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:46 pm
trusampler wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:06 am Really nice sounds and tones from this one. Good job Ik
Thank you. We do have a lot of audio demos on the site that were not there when we first opened the web pages for T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb and of course now folks can demo the plugin on their own material to see if they would like to take advantage of the special introductory pricing before this month has ended.
Next up... Paisley Park :ud: :ud:

That would be nice though.

simon.a.billington wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:36 am Next up... Paisley Park :ud: :ud:

That would be nice though.
That would certainly be a coup. For now, Studio 3 in T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb will have to suffice for the Prince fix :)

But to really show off the bigness of their cojones, IK will have to do Abbey Road Rooms Reverb. I mean, all of AR rooms, not just the echo chamber.

And David Gilmour Collection for Amplitube, with Hiwatts, WEM cabs, Yamaha dopplers, Echorec discs and Electric Mistresses with Big hairy Muffs.

Then I shall fock off in peace to my laptop to create the ultimate rock opera masterpiece of the smartphone era. I shall call it "The Wall 2", to make a statement of laziness, lameness, cringiness, easy fame and instant gratification values.

Alrighty then.
Last edited by Stringzy on Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please note the following updates that affect T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb, T-RackS generally, and Custom Shop have been made available in your IK User Area under "My Products":

- T-RackS 5 (5.3.1)
- Custom Shop (1.9.1 - macOS only)

What’s New
  • Fixed possible problem with Custom Shop Authorization (Note: Please ensure that you install the updated Custom Shop during the main installation process)
  • Fixed multiple option entries in undo/redo
  • Fixed possible problem with Suite resize which could cause the GUI to not be displayed correctly
  • Fixed Sunset Sound Studio Reverb - Wrong room image may be loaded when re-opening the GUI

Stringzy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:45 pm But to really show off the bigness of their cojones, IK will have to do Abbey Road Rooms Reverb. I mean, all of AR rooms, not just the echo chamber.

And David Gilmour Collection for Amplitube, with Hiwatts, WEM cabs, Yamaha dopplers, Echorec discs and Electric Mistresses with Big hairy Muffs.

Then I shall fock off in peace to my laptop to create the ultimate rock opera masterpiece of the smartphone era. I shall call it "The Wall 2", to make a statement of laziness, lameness, cringiness, easy fame and instant gratification virtues.

Alrighty then.
Abbey Road is the only studio that would give me chills to enter. That one is MY cathedral. Wife and I went by there a while ago, and I got chills just 'doing the walk.' Turns out we parked right near Paul's flat around the corner. :hyper:
I would expect that Waves has an exclusive contract to do AR. I don't know how these things work, though.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Jokes aside, Abbey Road will never allow modeling reverb of all of their studios, unless really desperate, going bankrupt and all. Which they won't be. There was talks of AR being in financial trouble years back, even sell was mentioned, but it's all rubbish, AR can never be sold. UNESCO must include Abbey Road in intangible cultural heritage list already and make billionaires fock off with their money.

Such a drag, though, as I'm just two plugins short of greatness and universal acclaim.
Last edited by Stringzy on Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm waiting for the 'Instant Rock-God' plugin, myself. Then I will conquer the world! If I can get a government grant.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Hear, hear!

Very well then, we shall leave it to Peter and IK hombres to solve.

I'm working on a song at the moment that was recorded at Abbey Road. The guitar player in my solo band booked the studio after we did a tour in the UK and I didn't know and I already booked my flight back the day before (otherwise that could have been my chance to record there myself). I got to overdub on his cover of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" and I wrote lyrics and sang to one of his other tunes recorded there. Although I'm running my vocals through the Sunset Sound Studio Reverb's ISO booth and Chambers for the mix. We're layering up vocals like crazy too. It's a bit like Jellyfish... which is to say it's a bit like The Beatles, Beach Boys, 10cc, ELO and Queen! Haha. I'm even adding a bit of vocoder if my VP-330 is working (I haven't fired it up in awhile).

We have been hearing great things about T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb and have a nice T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb review roundup with lots of videos available now.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:38 pm We have been hearing great things about T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb and have a nice T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb review roundup with lots of videos available now.
Hi Peter, I couldn’t find reviews, only clips from trade shows.
Are there any written reviews yet?

Edit: sorry Peter, seems I missed the Real Home and Green Light reviews.

simmo75 wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:42 pm
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:38 pm We have been hearing great things about T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb and have a nice T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb review roundup with lots of videos available now.

No problem, and there's a link to a playlist of a mix of different types of videos in that news too.

We also just had another T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb review

Thanks!

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:12 pm
simmo75 wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:42 pm

No problem, and there's a link to a playlist of a mix of different types of videos in that news too.

We also just had another T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb review

Thanks!
Hi Peter, Please can you check the PM I sent?

(copy and paste from GS)

Hey guys! Hope you're all coping with this weird virus situation. Good time to make some music at home! Anyway, I thought you might enjoy this. In addition to that mammoth 4 hour streaming event with Warren Huart, we also did a bunch of interviews weeks ago at Sunset Sound as well. IK will be releasing these video interviews weekly.

The first is legendary engineer/producer Bruce Botnick talking about the studio, the plug-in and recording/mixing The Doors! What's amazing is that he's actually mixing unreleased Doors tracks and is now using Sunset Sound Studio Reverb on them! Talk about being exactly what was needed it doesn't get any more on the money than that task. I also had the chance to meet up with Bruce over at Bernie Grundman's mastering facility and heard some newly remastered Doors. Sounded amazing! What a privilege it was to be hearing that and listening to these guys.

Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsUbQDY ... e=youtu.be

More to come! One of the things I contribute to the IK machine besides sample libraries (and I guess I've got a lot of extra time now to finish some killer sample libraries I've been working on for ages) is engineer PRESETS for T-RackS. I think of things I'd want myself as a music producer/engineer. Certain common settings that are great starting points. I did this with my pals Tom Lord-Alge, Nick Davis, Richard Chycki, Dave Pensado and Dave Way (and the best part is they're FREE to anyone who owns T-RackS 5... but you might want to get the MAX version so you have everything they made presets for and sometimes there are chain presets like a vocal chain. Cool stuff!). Anyway, just to let you know what's coming for Sunset Sound Studio Reverb, I'm working with Joe Chiccarelli, Ross Hogarth and maybe some more engineers on presets for SSSR and T-RackS which, again, will be FREE. I hope it helps you guys! It does for me. I got Joe to explain the logic behind his presets which has to do with how he treats Studio 1 in particular which is really his home. That'll be available soon. Just letting you know so there's hopefully something fun and exciting to look forward to if you're into this stuff.

simmo75 wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:38 pm Hi Peter, Please can you check the PM I sent?
Hi, I had answered your Gearslutz PM not long after you sent it.

Return to “Effects”