Unfiltered Audio Lion

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thelizard wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:20 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:17 pm Weird. The current beta is on 1.1.0 (beta3) ...

https://unfilteredaudio.com/pages/beta
My bad, thanks for the heads up. Just removed the old builds from the beta page. Everything is up-to-date now at PA.

The start-up issue is really weird. I haven't seen that with LION in the DAWs that I'm testing. Thank you for raising the support ticket with PA, as that will help us get this sorted more quickly.
Thanks. I'm on the mailing list but got nothing about this update. :shrug:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:41 pm
Thanks. I'm on the mailing list but got nothing about this update. :shrug:
same here:
on the mailinglist/newspaper but no info about (UA) updates at all...

Hi Michael,

Could you please take a look at this problem?
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:48 pm I found one bug though. I am on Windows 10. When you load presets from Komplete Kontrol browser (and sometimes when using it outside of Komplete Kontrol), the preset name on the GUI does not change. We need to manually click on the preset name for it to update/refresh.

Hi,

just installed version 1.1.1 ... what is the word on presets (created with version 1.0.0) that crash version 1.1.1? (win10 / vst64)

Bugreport (via PA)?

Thanks

best

I'm a bit puzzled with PA. I bought a couple of plugins from them back a few years ago. They are in my account there, all looking fine (and in use). I received regular (and fairly frequent) announcement/sales emails from them for years, up until a little of over a year ago, then they just stopped. Last fall I bought another plugin from them, received a Thank You purchase confirmation email from them, and like the previous plugins, it's in my account, looking just fine, and activated without issue. At the same time, I requested to be added/readded to their mailing list, more than once, including fairly recently. The request page always come back Success, added to email list. In months since then, not a peep (and definitely not in spam).
Last edited by rj0 on Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

dup

rj0 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:47 am I'm a bit puzzled with PA. I bought a couple of plugins from them back a few years ago. They are in my account there, all looking fine (and in use). I received regular (and fairly frequent) announcement/sales emails from them for years, up until a little of over a year ago, then they just stopped. Last fall I bought another plugin from them, received a Thank You purchase confirmation email from them, and like the previous plugins, it's in my account, looking just fine, and activated without issue. At the same time, I requested to be added/readded to their mailing list, more than once, including fairly recently. The request page always come back Success, added to email list. In months since then, not a peep (and definitely not in spam).
Same happened with me. Although I did not own anything from PA until the recent $29.99 promotion. I had to unsubscribe and subscribe again to start receiving their emails.

I've noticed that it crashes Logic when trying to reactivate it after "offloading"the processes.

Anyone else notice the same??

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:56 am
rj0 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:47 am I'm a bit puzzled with PA. I bought a couple of plugins from them back a few years ago. They are in my account there, all looking fine (and in use). I received regular (and fairly frequent) announcement/sales emails from them for years, up until a little of over a year ago, then they just stopped. Last fall I bought another plugin from them, received a Thank You purchase confirmation email from them, and like the previous plugins, it's in my account, looking just fine, and activated without issue. At the same time, I requested to be added/readded to their mailing list, more than once, including fairly recently. The request page always come back Success, added to email list. In months since then, not a peep (and definitely not in spam).
Same happened with me. Although I did not own anything from PA until the recent $29.99 promotion. I had to unsubscribe and subscribe again to start receiving their emails.
Thank you!! That did it.

I couldn't find an unsubscribe option to my account, so I went back to one of the sales emails I received from them in 2018, and unsubscribed using the link in that email. With that, I received a confirmation Unsubscribed email (finally, some sort of email response regarding subscription).

To resubscribe, I first tried the links again at the bottom of their web pages. Same result as previous, successful, but no follow-up email confirmation. After waiting a day, I presumed that process was still broken, so I rechecked the Unsubscribe confirmation email they sent, and there was a link at the bottom of that email to change my mind and resubscribe. Clicking on that sent me to a much more elaborate subscription request page than that broken website page process, and after filling that out received a Verification email, which, after confirming, was then followed, finally, with a Subscribed email.

Whew! Don't know how I got dropped at the start of 2019 (no indication in emails of the time) to start out with, but the hoops to jump through to getting that subscription working again, unreal.

Thanks again, very much!

^ Awesome. You're very welcome, rj0. :) Glad to know that it helped where it mattered so much. Thanks for elaborating your steps. It is almost exactly how I did as well to get it working again. It might help others too. If it was not for KVR, I would have missed getting Thorn and LION for the price I (we) did due to not getting the PA emails.

:tu:

Please Michael get the ADSR issue fixed that I have.
The LP2 explosive pop seems better now, but overall the A!(DSR) is so unprecise and blurry.
I like the sound of Lion, but I never use it in any project, because the trouble is bigger than the success. Win7x64, Bitwig3
The average bored guy

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:03 am
Hi Michael,

Could you please take a look at this problem?
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:48 pm I found one bug though. I am on Windows 10. When you load presets from Komplete Kontrol browser (and sometimes when using it outside of Komplete Kontrol), the preset name on the GUI does not change. We need to manually click on the preset name for it to update/refresh.
A gentle reminder for this too...

Also, I don't understand why is it not advertised as NKS-compatible on the product page. It's a standout feature and you should have it listed. :)

simon.a.billington wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:03 am I've noticed that it crashes Logic when trying to reactivate it after "offloading"the processes.

Anyone else notice the same??
This was a weird crash that was apparently causing some of the project load issues as well. We just sent LION 1.1.2 to PA. I'll post here when it gets released.

Also, a quick request to anyone with bug reports: Please send them through Plugin Alliance's support form. They keep each report tagged for us. It's really hard for me to stay on top of reports on KVR, Twitter, Facebook, etc. due to the volume of posts and overall distraction-heavy nature of each of those sources. During my work day, I have the bug tracker on one half of my screen, and the code on the other.

thelizard wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:13 pm Also, a quick request to anyone with bug reports: Please send them through Plugin Alliance's support form. They keep each report tagged for us. It's really hard for me to stay on top of reports on KVR, Twitter, Facebook, etc. due to the volume of posts and overall distraction-heavy nature of each of those sources. During my work day, I have the bug tracker on one half of my screen, and the code on the other.
Sure, I have just reported the (potential) bug I mentioned above. Thank you!

Return to “Instruments”