Mod Appreciation Thread

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well... what else can I do? I think it's just fair to let him know that I wasn't too fond of his decision though. Nobody's perfect. Not me, not Hink.

Anyway, enough of that. Go on appreciating. ;)

chk071 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:33 pm Not everything is great in Wonderland.
:x

vurt wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:07 pm
chk071 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:33 pm Not everything is great in Wonderland.
:x
Don't be angry on your birthday, old white man!
By the way: congrats! :party:

:D
thanks.
(im 46, is that old? :lol: )

vurt wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:30 pm :D
thanks.
Happy Birthday vurt. It's also my daughters b'day today :)

thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:42 pm
thanks.
Happy Birthday vurt. It's also my daughters b'day today :)
best wishes for your daughter too :party:

thanks.
For a child, yes. Adolescence is just around the corner.

I'm approaching middle age meself — turned around and headed back toward it when I saw what was ahead (a bunch of adolescents, just around the corner).

paul weller was a mod
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

dfgh
Last edited by codec_spurt on Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

The mods certainly do some moderation here, in their own unique style. No doubt about that.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

To add: I reply to all pm's sent to me.

I'd also value other mod views on this 700 and odd page, long running thread.
It's got so bad in the last 6 months that the dev has pulled out of answering comments. Can't say I blame him

Today it isn't so bad, but regularly it's become a vomitorium of negativity, which I hate to see.

Your thoughts
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

If the thread no longer serves any useful purpose, why not edit first and last post to say it’s being locked as it’s nothing but unproductive complaints, then lock it?

Sometimes threads remaining open look like a sign that says “Free Troll Food Here!”

kevvvvv wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:33 pm Today it isn't so bad, but regularly it's become a vomitorium of negativity, which I hate to see.

Your thoughts
My thoughts are what kind of forum would it be if only positive comments were allowed in response to negative actions ?

This isn't Sunday School we're Musicians, a lot that is known to curse, abuse substances, chase women and frequently catch them.

The best thing a Mod can do is keep their personal emotions out of their moderation. :wink:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Common on kvr it seems to refer to folks we don't like as trolls. Bullshit really but hey.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Return to “Site Stuff”