Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Acid Alex great to do business with and so is Simmo75 . Excellent and Professional

Sold Wave Alchemy Drumvolution to jeffb01. Great guy! Friendly, communicative and reliable. Great to deal with and highly recommended! :tu:

Bought Wave Alchemy Drumvolution from YourMasters. Super smooth transaction. Recommended seller. Thanks.

Bought a Maschine Expansion from tknik_bast.
Quick and friendly.
I recommend this seller ;)

Bought UVI Model D from Roman Wisniak. Recommended seller. Thanks.

Completed an excellent trade transaction with dez81. Prompt communication and transfer of license Cubase Pro 10. It was a pleasure to deal with him. Highly recommended! :clap:

Just bought Valhalla Room from lgntnnr , couldnt have been quicker or easier. Awesome.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Bought Scheps Omni Channel from Berba.

Great guy and an easy transaction! Highly recommended seller.

Bought Decapitator from JNS WRNHD . Fast and good comunication. All easy. Recommended!

Just bought Neutron 3 Standard from becseigy. Thanks a lot for quick and smooth communication and transaction. Recommended for sure!

Jakewell wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:58 pm Just bought Neutron 3 Standard from becseigy. Thanks a lot for quick and smooth communication and transaction. Recommended for sure!
Sold Neutron 3 Standard to Jakewell. Smooth, quick transaction, great communication. Highly recommend, thank you :tu:

I bought Molekular from Engee. Quick communication, no problems with the license transfer. Pleasure doing business. Recommended!

I sold NI Molekular to bhy. Fast payment and a trusty/nice guy. Highly recommended :tu:

I bought Notion from flugel45. Smooth sailing :)
Thanks, Xpoes
Xpoes

W10, Reaper, Intel Core i7 9700F (8x Core) @4.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, 32 GB RAM, FluidAudio SRI-2, Nektar Impact LX61+

Sold Presonus Notion to xpoes. Smooth and friendly transaction. Highly recommended!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”