TBridge - A free VST bridge based on NetVST.

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Good night , see you~

The same problem with different error:

SharedScreenshot.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last week I just bought jBridge :-D Noooooooooo! :-D
Waveform 12 Pro, Cubase Pro 13, Windows 11, i7-13700H

UnionS8 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:37 pm Last week I just bought jBridge :-D Noooooooooo! :-D
JBridge is very very convenient, and also stable, it's worthful~

Sughosha wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:24 pm The same problem with different error:

SharedScreenshot.jpg

It is the same question indeed, the debug-version has a information of where the code got error... but I can't understand why the error show, this question is because of the "language change", the position is in VST Browser form, but the VST Browser form and TBridge form both use the same language.ini file, and TBridge form has changed, So...it's confusing....

I need to get a EN-windows version to test... Please wait.....thanks again~

1. Is it possible to save the plugin state while saving and closing the project in the DAW?
2. Can it sync with the host tempo?

Sughosha wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:12 am 1. Is it possible to save the plugin state while saving and closing the project in the DAW?
1.Do you mean the VST-plugin's preset or parameter? It's possible, I ever to think it, theoretically I can achieve it...but, if I achieve it, there are two things user have to accept:
(1) TBridge will frequent access to the registry,just like at least 1 second or 0.5second ,even 0.1 second. because NetVSTHost can remember the last plugin you open, and the last state(preset or parameter) you set, in your system registry, so TBridge need to monitor registry changes, and save the state to it's own configuration file, to insure remember every plugin state you opened.the vst-plugin is run on TBridge(NetVSTHost) indeed, Netfilter and Netsynth in DAW only as a reciver.
(2)there will be many rules need user to observe, as I say above, NetVSThost can remember the state, but...this need you change the state by NetVSThost interface, not the plugin interface...It's not very intuitive change the plugin's parameter by NetVSThost,and I think not every user can distinguish the differences. And I just use TBridge to run a small part 32bit-plugin, after all most plugins have 64-bit, So I highly recommended (as I do) use the "notepad" provided in TBridge, to remember the state...
2.Yes, the host midi control information through Netfilter and Netsynth to TBridge(NetVSTHost), and get a feedback...

Sughosha wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:12 am 1. Is it possible to save the plugin state while saving and closing the project in the DAW?
It's too weird, that my code has no error or bug...but..something...ironically

To make the code easy to identify, I named variable in chinese, just like varible 添加, which means Add, but....emmm....I found that EN-windows ...can't read it....or may the programming language I use can't read it in EN-windows, anyway, there got a error... I had to change 添加 to 新增 as a new variable name, and it's ok....

Here are the new version, could you help me test it again~

https://www.lanzous.com/b00zbpkre password: totomusic

rchsuper wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:26 am It's too weird, that my code has no error or bug...but..something...ironically

To make the code easy to identify, I named variable in chinese, just like varible 添加, which means Add, but....emmm....I found that EN-windows ...can't read it....or may the programming language I use can't read it in EN-windows, anyway, there got a error... I had to change 添加 to 新增 as a new variable name, and it's ok....

Here are the new version, could you help me test it again~

https://www.lanzous.com/b00zbpkre password: totomusic
It's now working properly.

rchsuper wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:33 am 2.Yes, the host midi control information through Netfilter and Netsynth to TBridge(NetVSTHost), and get a feedback...
In Waveform 11 I changed the tempo but the tempo in TBridge (or NetVST) remained same (130 BPM I think).

Sughosha wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:56 am
rchsuper wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:33 am 2.Yes, the host midi control information through Netfilter and Netsynth to TBridge(NetVSTHost), and get a feedback...
In Waveform 11 I changed the tempo but the tempo in TBridge (or NetVST) remained same (130 BPM I think).
Could you depict it in detail? I use 4Front pIano test the tempo in waveform 11 free, it's ok...I can hear the tempo changed.

I presume... there are VST's that actually will use the DAW tempo (like an MT Drummer), and those that are instruments (like 4front Piano), that do not require tempo from the host.
Waveform 11; Win10 desktop/8 Gig; Win8 Laptop 4Gig; MPK261; VFX+disfunctional ESQ-1

Ya, I'm talking about plugins those have built-in step-sequencer.

Peter Widdicombe wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:25 pm I presume... there are VST's that actually will use the DAW tempo (like an MT Drummer), and those that are instruments (like 4front Piano), that do not require tempo from the host.
I test the MT-PowerDrumKit...insert into Waveform and TBridge respectively, they have the same effect, I think ...may you misunderstood...
if you not trans midi-information to the VST-plugin, the plugin tempo will not changed, and there are many rhythm template in MT, when you play them, the tempo in MT is fixed, you need to drug them to DAW's track,then they will be a editable midi clip, and this clip tempo will sync with DAW.

Win32-Malware-Gen is reported by Avast when trying to download it.
Waveform 11; Win10 desktop/8 Gig; Win8 Laptop 4Gig; MPK261; VFX+disfunctional ESQ-1

Return to “Tracktion”