TBridge - A free VST bridge based on NetVST.

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Peter Widdicombe wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:19 pm Win32-Malware-Gen is reported by Avast when trying to download it.
May you can just download and add it into your trusting list... I don't know why, but it surely no viruses or Trojans...

Sughosha wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:33 pm Ya, I'm talking about plugins those have built-in step-sequencer.
(Just found out that I responded to Peter... I thought you sent both paragraphs...emmm)
I test the MT-PowerDrumKit...insert into Waveform and TBridge respectively, they have the same effect, I think ...may you misunderstood...
if you not trans midi-information to the VST-plugin, the plugin tempo will not changed, and there are many rhythm template in MT, when you play them, the tempo in MT is fixed, you need to drug them to DAW's track,then they will be a editable midi clip, and this clip tempo will sync with DAW.

Peter Widdicombe wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:25 pm I presume... there are VST's that actually will use the DAW tempo (like an MT Drummer), and those that are instruments (like 4front Piano), that do not require tempo from the host.
I'm sorry... I thought both reply are wrote by Sughosha...emmm.... :(

rchsuper wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:09 pm I test the MT-PowerDrumKit...insert into Waveform and TBridge respectively, they have the same effect, I think ...may you misunderstood...
if you not trans midi-information to the VST-plugin, the plugin tempo will not changed, and there are many rhythm template in MT, when you play them, the tempo in MT is fixed, you need to drug them to DAW's track,then they will be a editable midi clip, and this clip tempo will sync with DAW.
I'm doing the same. First I directly loaded MT-Power Drum Kit into Waveform, kept a template play (in the plugin itself), was changing tempo gradually, the tempo was also changing.
But if I load it in TBridge and gradually increase/decrease tempo, it won't change. Whether the host tempo is 90 or 150, in TBridge the same speed is played.

Sughosha wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:40 pm
rchsuper wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:09 pm I test the MT-PowerDrumKit...insert into Waveform and TBridge respectively, they have the same effect, I think ...may you misunderstood...
I'm doing the same. First I directly loaded MT-Power Drum Kit into Waveform, kept a template play (in the plugin itself), was changing tempo gradually, the tempo was also changing.
But if I load it in TBridge and gradually increase/decrease tempo, it won't change. Whether the host tempo is 90 or 150, in TBridge the same speed is played.
Alright...I don't know why ...emmm ...but MT has a 64bit version...don't need the TBridge,hahahahahah

rchsuper wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:58 pm Alright...I don't know why ...emmm ...but MT has a 64bit version...don't need the TBridge,hahahahahah
I just loaded it to let you know what I'm asking. Actually I want to bridge Genesis Pro, Steppinator and U.F.O. Zone Edition, which are 32-bit only. Using these plugins only I asked you because they have step sequencers in them, playing one key plays arpeggio, which were not syncing with the host tempo

Sughosha wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:08 pm
rchsuper wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:58 pm Alright...I don't know why ...emmm ...but MT has a 64bit version...don't need the TBridge,hahahahahah
I just loaded it to let you know what I'm asking. Actually I want to bridge Genesis Pro, Steppinator and U.F.O. Zone Edition, which are 32-bit only. Using these plugins only I asked you because they have step sequencers in them, playing one key plays arpeggio, which were not syncing with the host tempo
I understood... surely....it is....but for the purposes, you can use vsthost legree mode instead, it's ok....https://www.hermannseib.com/english/vsthost.htm
I'll try to find if it's possbile to developed a new TBridge based on vsthost, or integrate NetVST and vsthost together in TBridge...But this is a long-term task..and may not very easy...

rchsuper wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:05 pm I understood... surely....it is....but for the purposes, you can use vsthost legree mode instead, it's ok....https://www.hermannseib.com/english/vsthost.htm
I'll try to find if it's possbile to developed a new TBridge based on vsthost, or integrate NetVST and vsthost together in TBridge...But this is a long-term task..and may not very easy...
Hm. I'll give VSTHost a try. Thanks for the info.

Thanks a lot Rchsuper, this is a very nice tool.

Is it possible to automate the VST parameters at this point?

Thanks!

Finally got this up and running and was able to use GenesisPro for the first time. Thanks.

I think I ran into a bug. When I set the root VST directory in "VST Browser", it loads all the VST's and displays them. But when I restart the application the list does not contain all VST's in the directory. It displays the first alphabetically organized 339 VST's.

loomchild wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:12 pm Thanks a lot Rchsuper, this is a very nice tool.

Thanks!
Thanks for your support~ I don't test it, but I think, if the parameters are send to TBridge by midi-clip, the answer may ok. Although,there have an important feature missing,like Sughosha mentioned above, if you means the seem thing(tempo..)...may the answer will make we upset... :wink:

Rock wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:35 am Finally got this up and running and was able to use GenesisPro for the first time. Thanks.

I think I ran into a bug. When I set the root VST directory in "VST Browser", it loads all the VST's and displays them. But when I restart the application the list does not contain all VST's in the directory. It displays the first alphabetically organized 339 VST's.
Thanks for your support~
I test and don't meet the problem, may you can try it again? Delete all path data in VST Browser, or just open the file "plugindata.ini" with notepad.exe, delete the all the text in it, then add the path you want again~
if the problem also exist, could you post the screenshots~ thanks~

rchsuper wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:25 am
loomchild wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:12 pm Thanks a lot Rchsuper, this is a very nice tool.

Thanks!
Thanks for your support~ I don't test it, but I think, if the parameters are send to TBridge by midi-clip, the answer may ok. Although,there have an important feature missing,like Sughosha mentioned above, if you means the seem thing(tempo..)...may the answer will make we upset... :wink:
Thanks. I'll try to figure it out.

All the best!

loomchild wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:10 am
rchsuper wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:25 am

Thanks!
Thanks. I'll try to figure it out.

All the best!
Thanks~~~:wink: :wink: :wink:

rchsuper wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:05 am
Rock wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:35 am Finally got this up and running and was able to use GenesisPro for the first time. Thanks.

Thanks for your support~
I test and don't meet the problem, may you can try it again? Delete all path data in VST Browser, or just open the file "plugindata.ini" with notepad.exe, delete the all the text in it, then add the path you want again~
if the problem also exist, could you post the screenshots~ thanks~
https://youtu.be/TeXNT1jbCdM

Return to “Tracktion”