Triple Cheese to Zebra ?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it possible to achieve sounds Triple Cheese does with Zebra? I don't see a way to copy the resonator and stressor modules in Zebra or?
rabbit in a hole

Maybe one of them became "Distort" in Zebra? Only Urs can know...

I now my thread is quite old but may Urs is in a good mood and can answer on this... However Triple Cheese and Zebra still in heavy use. thanks for your products
rabbit in a hole

Urs? Any way to copy the sounds? Or any plan for an updated version? QuadroCheese would be awesome.
rabbit in a hole

The sections in 3C are considerably different than the comb filters in Zebra.

We do have ideas for a 3C update, particularly a modern UI and such, but our current priorities are Uhbik - Bazille - Zebra3, with hopes for a small Hive update in-between.

We do have ideas for a 3C update, particularly a modern UI and such, but our current priorities are Uhbik - Bazille - Zebra3, with hopes for a small Hive update in-between.
Wonderful to hear, and completely understandable too. TC is still a favorite of mine. :)

@Autobot, The recent update of the Zebra2 Dark Horse has brought the number of comb modules to 4. While, as Urs points out, they are different, I've had some good results porting over some of the simpler presets from TC. I think one can go a long ways with "porting" some the more complex presets using Zebra modules but it will take some imagination and thinking out of the box to create some of the missing modes.

Cheers.
“I'd far rather be happy than right any day.” ~ Arthur Dent, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

The Traveler wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:23 pm The recent update of the Zebra2 Dark Horse…
That might indeed have been a better name than "ZebraHZ".

Howard wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:52 pm
The Traveler wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:23 pm The recent update of the Zebra2 Dark Horse…
That might indeed have been a better name than "ZebraHZ".
lol. Thanks Howard. I just realized I got it wrong in my post, it's "Dark Zebra", not "Dark Horse". :dog:
“I'd far rather be happy than right any day.” ~ Arthur Dent, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Return to “u-he”