Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought NI Razor from .at/on. Super easy and fast transaction. Thanks!
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Sold Softube American Class A to Suburst. Good communication and fast payment, easy to deal with.

Bought UJAM Phat 2 from 9ice9, excelent! Thanks!

Bought Nembrini BST100 from La Mato. Great seller - Thanks!

Bought UVI CS-M 1.5 from electricthing. Great transaction Many Thanks.

halcyon219 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:03 pm Bought UVI CS-M 1.5 from electricthing. Great transaction Many Thanks.
halcyon219 is a friendly recommended buyer. Cheers.

Bought U-He Diva from VORT3X - really fast transaction
Last edited by holishit on Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought Audiorealism ABL3 from Robmobius - really fast transaction
Last edited by holishit on Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought Synapse Audio The Legend from JoaquinAce - really fast transaction

Bad experience with MLR user:
- I contacted him to buy Reason 11.
- I made the payment via PayPal with the currency exchange that he accepted as valid and we proceeded to request the transfer of License to Propellerhead. (I pay 269€ and he have received 231 GBP).
- After 5 days, MLR informs me that Propellerhead has denied the transfer for some reasons related to an upgrade.
- He refunded the payment of what he received, but due to currency fluctuations between those 5 days, the refund loses a value of 23€ compared to my initial payment. (He refunded me 231 GBP which at that time were 246 €). I asked him considering his mistake for not ensuring the validity of the sale.
- He does not assume his responsibility for selling a product that cannot be transferred and refuses to refund me for the costs of the entire operation with PayPal. He suggests that I ask PayPal for a claim because he has also lost money in the process.
- He excused that I agreed to carry out the operation through PayPal and that these expenses due currency exchange are my responsibility.
- I have tried to communicate with him and negotiate a fair solution to the problem. After some messages, he refuses to take responsibility for the extra expenses, and he warned me that he would never reply to my messages again.

I do not recommend him at all.
Last edited by Steelmount on Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sold Vintage Rock EZX to hotmitts. Fast and friendly transaction. Thanks! :tu:

Got a great deal from 9ice9. Good seller. Smooth transaction. Would recommend! :tu:
Last edited by toneframer on Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Like a rolling stone..."

flugel45 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:08 pm Sold Vintage Rock EZX to hotmitts. Fast and friendly transaction. Thanks! :tu:
Likewise flugel45. Thank you !

Just bought Microtonic from killerbee1985. Everything great, couldn't have been easier. Highly recommended!

holishit wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:31 pm Bought Audiorealism ABL3 from Robmobius - really fast transaction
Thanks!! Great buyer... Highly recommended. :tu:
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”