Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wingnut31 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:45 pm Just bought Microtonic from killerbee1985. Everything great, couldn't have been easier. Highly recommended!
Sold Microtonic it to wingnut31. He pays fast and is a very friendly person!
Also highly recommended!

Purchased Neural DSP Abasi from lgntnnr.

Super fantastic transaction :)

Sold Neural DSP: Archetype Abasi to class act zooterman. Great communication, super quick payment, and all-around positive experience. Cheers!

Bought ROCK! EZX, EZMIX 2 from Ftoompsh.
The transaction was fantastic! Very informative and communicative!

I'd like to issue a warning from trusting "pokopoko". He has lots of positive feedback so I asked to buy his PA account at the asking price. We agreed upon payment method and the sum and then he stopped communicating for more than 24h. Today I took a look at the ad and he has sold 9 plugins without any communications.

Sold U-he Diva to BDeep: excellent buyer, superfast payment and pleasant communication (very kind and nice guy) . :clap:

I just bought a plugin from 9ice9. Very quick and effortless communication. Recommended seller.

Pacific05 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:08 am Sold U-he Diva to BDeep: excellent buyer, superfast payment and pleasant communication (very kind and nice guy) . :clap:
Indeed I bought Diva from Pacific05, fast transaction and great communication as well! Recommend!

Sold Southern Soul EZX to sws2h. Quick and friendly transaction. Recommended!

Bought stuff from Coda73

Everything good. :tu:

Purchased uhe Diva from aoplan88
Excellent seller. Great communication, smooth transaction and a quick license transfer.
Highly recommended! :tu:

Sold Softube Drawmer S73 to wildinout. Good comms and a smooth transaction.

Just bought Korg Arp Odessey, M1, and MonoPoly from ktrout69.

Great communication, very fast, smooth transfer, highly recommend. Thank you. :tu:

becseigy wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:28 pm Just bought Korg Arp Odessey, M1, and MonoPoly from ktrout69.

Great communication, very fast, smooth transfer, highly recommend. Thank you. :tu:

Had a fast and friendly transaction with becseigy. Also highly recommended and thanks, too! :tu:

I bought a Slate plugin from Prsman and everything was perfect. Fast communication and perfect delivery. :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”