Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:04 pm After download and install, I'm having issues with VB-ROYAL 2, the others authorised and ran fine. Have raised a support ticket.
I'm on Win 10, maybe others will have more luck. I'm feeling Jonah-ish around tech at the moment.
No problems here. Win 10 as well.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

I discovered that the HITMEBABYONEMORETIME coupon on the Audio Damage website can only be used one time! Well, that saves me a lot of money, because I wanted to buy more Audio Damage plugins... but now I can't.

Vortifex wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:22 pm Email from D16: Toraverb 2 now 29 euros for one week with code. Not showing on main site so I assume this is for existing customers only.
If anyone would like to buy Toraverb 2 for EUR 29, then send me a PM. I'm not using my code.

Lotuz2019 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:33 am
Vortifex wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:22 pm Email from D16: Toraverb 2 now 29 euros for one week with code. Not showing on main site so I assume this is for existing customers only.
If anyone would like to buy Toraverb 2 for EUR 29, then send me a PM. I'm not using my code.
great reverb! have it! maybe that's why i didn't recieve the e-mail. greetings from finch, lotuz...

WasteLand wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:41 am
great reverb! have it! maybe that's why i didn't recieve the e-mail. greetings from finch, lotuz...
:) It is a great reverb, but it's not the type of reverb I'd use. I'm more into vintage reverbs. Just sent the code to someone btw.

Lotuz2019 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:05 am
WasteLand wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:41 am
:) It is a great reverb, but it's not the type of reverb I'd use. I'm more into vintage reverbs. Just sent the code to someone btw.
if i will receive the code, didn't receive it, i will give the code away.
it is more a sounddesign reverb, perhaps. i have a nice selection reverbs, vintage and non-emulation (or partial..). o well.

telecode wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:51 pm FWIW.. I once tried one of the BlackRooster freebie plugins. the plugin was a bit of a mess. it didn't install in the normal location where 99% of plugins install in. it didn't integrate into anything normally. i dumped it off the system and parted ways with them.
I just tried all of their current plugins (14 day demo). Easy installation, no problems at all so far.

Sound-wise I was impressed by the EQs and Comps, I ran them against Waves and PA contenders and thought they were mostly on par, some even sounded more pleasant to me. The Neve preamp does nice things as well. I preferred U-He Satin over their Tape emu though. All in all I might just go for it. I'm nowhere near a professional Mixing/Mastering Engineer though, so don't take my word for it, try yourself.

It does surprise me a bit that there is a lack of YouTube reviews/tutorials on their plugins, hopefully there's more to come after this sale :)

autodafe wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:53 am Klebgrand is doing a "RobinHood:ify" promotion:
Simply use the code RobinHood at checkout.

Valid for any purchase with at least three products.
Gives 50% off your purchase.
Gives one extra license for any of the purchased products, to be given to a friend.
Valid once per user, requires a Klevgrand account.
Not valid for free products or bundles.
Can't be combined with other discounts.
My Edit: seems to give a 50% discount even on just one product...
needs to have at least $65 in the cart, didn't work with just one $30 plugin.

well strange, i had it on a single product less than 65$...
I guess at the beginning I put a whole bundle in the cart and then added a single product, applied the discount (the total was above 65), then removed the bundle and the discount was still applied on a 49.99 product...try that

kiezum wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:08 am I discovered that the HITMEBABYONEMORETIME coupon on the Audio Damage website can only be used one time! Well, that saves me a lot of money, because I wanted to buy more Audio Damage plugins... but now I can't.
The coupon can be used with multiple products in the same order. That being said and without discussing the ethics of it, you could always create a separate account with a different email address. Their Shopify site limits the coupon to one per account/email address.

mgw38 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:10 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:04 pm After download and install, I'm having issues with VB-ROYAL 2, the others authorised and ran fine. Have raised a support ticket.
I'm on Win 10, maybe others will have more luck. I'm feeling Jonah-ish around tech at the moment.
I think my issue was down to choosing a custom location for installs. Switched to defaults and it finally installed OK.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:44 pm
mgw38 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:10 pm
I think my issue was down to choosing a custom location for installs. Switched to defaults and it finally installed OK.
I have them in a custom location without a problem. W10.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Then I have no idea :-)
Just glad the pigging thing is working so I can play with it at last.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

escalona wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:30 pm Softube Chandler Limited® Curve Bender mastering equalizer $97 with code CURVECODE
(EDIT: for those who own Tube-Tech)
When does this sale finish/promo code expire?

What is the discount for using the Audio Damage code? I can't spot it in this thread or elsewhere.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”