Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Dune 3 to Danillo. Very smooth sale. No hassle whatsoever. Even paid more than I asked to be sure to cover paypal fees.
Good luck with your new synth Danillo. /J

Thanks you thor2 for your another purchase
Last edited by leo007 on Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

Burillo is a good guy! Highly recommended!

Sold a plugin to Scrubbing Monkeys. Very nice buyer. He paid more by himself to help with the Paypal fees.

Bought a PA voucher worth $25 from BennyG. Nice seller. Had a smooth transaction. Highly recommended! :tu:
"Like a rolling stone..."

Bought Falcon 2 from SoftSynthLover99, great seller, smooth transaction. Recommended :tu:

toneframer wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:31 pm Bought a PA voucher worth $25 from BennyG. Nice seller. Had a smooth transaction. Highly recommended! :tu:
I did indeed sell that voucher to toneframer, and what a fantastic job he did of purchasing it (by which I mean the transaction happened very quickly with no issues whatsoever).

Sold UVI Sparkverb to kenny saunders. Really great guy! Very friendly, communicative and reliable. Great to deal with and highly recommended! :tu:

Hello,
Just bought Reason 10 Lite from 'andrei.tuduran' : perfect transaction.
Thank you.
Phlip.

Sold Drumazon and Nepheton to remiblaze. Smooth and nice all the way through. Would definitely sell to him again. Highly recommended! :tu:
Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me And My Monkey

Bought Renoise from NoWay. Easy transaction the whole way. I would recommend this seller. Thank you NoWay!

Purchased Eventide Blackhole from JohnBall

Honest seller with great prices and excellent communication.

Sold Renoise to Quinn1978. Fast and easy transaction. Many ++++

Bought Sugar Bytes Effetric from mode1.
Very friendly person and smooth transaction. Recommended !
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Matnids wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:50 am Sold Drumazon and Nepheton to remiblaze. Smooth and nice all the way through. Would definitely sell to him again. Highly recommended! :tu:
Bought Drumazon and Nepheton from Matnids. Smooth transaction, great communication, updates, quick to initiate the transfer, friendly and easy to deal with. Nice guy, highly recommended. AAA+++. Thanks. :)
DJ and Music Producer
https://soundcloud.com/remiblaze
http://www.remiblaze.com
T: iremiblaze | F: iremiblaze | Insta: iremiblaze | YT: remiblaze

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”