Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold PA SHC Class A to melantronica
Kind guy, lighting fast payment, excellent buyer.

Thank you man

Bought Melodyne Essential from devilnishy. Responses in a time < to 10 minutes. Very quick transaction. Fully recommended.

Sold Effectrix to Ghostwave. Smooth transaction. Great buyer.

Bought NI Modular Icons from simmo75 - great seller, very fast transaction

Bought iZotope Vocalsynth and Neutron Elements from Matnids. Excellent transaction, a very nice Swede :)

Bought iZotope Iris2 from Jakewell, quick and smooth transaction!

Bought Massive v1 from halleric87, super fast comms and got the transfer token within 5 mins of sending paypal. Highly recommended seller! :party:

Bought SHMC-A for great price from Kongru, super awesome dude! Thanks again!

Reimagedmusic wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:09 pm Bought SHMC-A for great price from Kongru, super awesome dude! Thanks again!
Reimagedmusic is a great buyer, highly recommended.
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Bought Black Rooster VEQ-5 and HoRNet CLMS from virgulino lampiao, who was a great and attentive trading partner. Couldn't have been a smoother transaction. Thank you.

kidslow wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:58 pm Bought Black Rooster VEQ-5 and HoRNet CLMS from virgulino lampiao, who was a great and attentive trading partner. Couldn't have been a smoother transaction. Thank you.
Likewise my brother. I highly recommend kidslow for business. Super nice guy too. Best

Bought UVI Vintage Vault 3 from SoftSynthLover99 and the transaction was as smooth as butter. Highly recommended!

Le Daniele wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:03 pm Bought iZotope Iris2 from Jakewell, quick and smooth transaction!
Thanks a lot! I also recommend Le Daniele - quick payment, communication, everything went smooth!

Bought UVI Sparkverb from YourMasters. Very pleasant experience, very helpful chap. 10/10.
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT!?

Sold Massive to nori.lam. Good communication and prompt payment!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”