Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The last 3 sales were 25% off.

Uncle E wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:26 pm The last 3 sales were 25% off.
Thanks a lot, so it's either that or second-hand bargain hunting then. Let's see if I can suppress the urge in these corona times...

yay. i got 55 jam points. what shall i buy?
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

telecode wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:42 pm yay. i got 55 jam points. what shall i buy?
How should we know? Do you really need anything or are you just trying to fill a void through another purchase?

I’m new IK’s jam points and can’t seem to use them, I keep getting a message telling me I can’t use that amount. What’s the limit you can use, is it a percentage?

ikmultimedia.com wrote:A maximum of 30% of the product value can be paid by JamPoints™.

Roman76 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:08 pm
ikmultimedia.com wrote:A maximum of 30% of the product value can be paid by JamPoints™.
Thanks

simmo75 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:13 pm
Roman76 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:08 pm
Thanks
Is that on top of a sale? If something is 50% off does that mean you cant use any points?

It's been a while, but I think I successfully used JamPoints to count towards an upgrade to Syntronik Deluxe when that was on sale, it's 30% of whatever the currently advertised price is IIRC.

May be worth pointing out that IK do hardware too (MIDI controllers, Uno Synth and Drum, PC audio interfaces) and I believe you can use Jam points for those purchases (albeit with the aforesaid limit re 30% of purchase price). I looked into doing that, but the terrible state of the pound, the site adding taxes and who-the-hell-knows-when deliveries due to the virus means it's not for me.

I'm waiting on Total Studio 3 Max surfacing, but fully expect my Jam Points to have expired by then :(

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Does anyone have an opinion re: Elevate vs Ozone? I got an upgrade offer for Elevate, $49 for the whole suite. I already have Ozone but I rarely use it.

kevinsparks wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:08 am Does anyone have an opinion re: Elevate vs Ozone? I got an upgrade offer for Elevate, $49 for the whole suite. I already have Ozone but I rarely use it.
You have to ask yourself why you don't use Ozone even though you already spent money on a license for it.

Then you have to ask what do you think Elevate will do to address those issues.

Then you can go download the trial of Elevate and see if it actually does address those issues.

kevinsparks wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:08 am Does anyone have an opinion re: Elevate vs Ozone? I got an upgrade offer for Elevate, $49 for the whole suite. I already have Ozone but I rarely use it.
Ozone is very deep and very good. I haven't used Elevate yet but $49 is a great deal.

What is the discount for using the Audio Damage code? I can't spot it in this thread or elsewhere.

See e.g. on the previous page of this thread,
HITMEBABYONEMORETIME
Except that it doesn't say what the discount is.

50%

epiphanius wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:43 am
What is the discount for using the Audio Damage code? I can't spot it in this thread or elsewhere.

See e.g. on the previous page of this thread,
HITMEBABYONEMORETIME
Except that it doesn't say what the discount is.
I thought the sale ended March 27.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”